Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WELCOME TO YOUR NEW FORUM ! (Read 8001 times)
RLR
YaBB Administrator

Retired Physician

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW FORUM !
Dec 15th, 2006, 11:06am

Welcome to the new Heart Palpitations Forum. There's a great deal of work to be done to the forum itself, but for the time being, feel free to post your concerns and questions. I'll do my best to get back to you in a reasonable amount of time.

Several things to know about the new forum:

You can review any post as a guest, but in order to post you will need to register and provide a verifiable email. This will prevent the posting of inappropriate materials and access by others to posting privileges whose intent is to disrupt the forum or otherwise place irrelvenant information on the forum site that clearly does not pertain to the forum topics.

Registration is entirely free and no information you provide can be accessed for any other purpose, so feel free to join and place your postings. As time permits, I will open categories that could be of value to you and your free to offer suggestions. Again, this forum is presently placed on a temporary server, so additionally we will need to locate a permanent server at some point. You will be notified of any changes.

So this is your forum, to address your questions or concerns. Enjoy.

Best regards and Good Health

RLR

Best Regards and Good Health
  IP Logged
Kyanite
Forum Newbies

Every passing moment
is another chance.

NC
Re: WELCOME TO YOUR NEW FORUM !
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2006, 1:49pm

WOW!  This forum has got all of the bells & whistles!  It seems pretty easy to navigate & has so many more options.  Good choice RLR!  Smiley

I posted on Resonance that I would like to help moderate if needed.  

Thank you so much!

SP
  IP Logged
Barb P.
Forum Newbies

Reply #2 - Dec 16th, 2006, 4:51am

Hello,

Thank you RLR for this forum! It is great, and I'm so happy you did this.  Smiley If you want someone to help moderate your new forum, I can do so. I moderate another gardening forum, so I have some experience. lol. Again, thank you for a nice forum!!!

Barb

IP Logged
RLR
YaBB Administrator

Retired Physician

Reply #3 - Dec 16th, 2006, 6:49am

Well, I'm glad you like the new forum, but I must readily tell all of you that this forum is entirely the work of a rather anonymous benefactor who has apparently been volunteering their own time to put together all the "bells and whistles," including providing a very elegant title display for the forum itself.

So in the midst of this holiday season, we indeed have reason to give thanks to folks who share generosity as a virtue. Lucky you.

Best regards and Good Health

Best Regards and Good Health
  IP Logged
cazza

I Love YaBB 2!

england
Reply #4 - Dec 17th, 2006, 2:54am

What an excellent forum  Smiley Thanks for everyone involved  Its great   carol x

IP Logged
TOOTS

I Love YaBB 2!

UK
Reply #5 - Dec 17th, 2006, 5:05am

just wanted to add my thanks, it is absolutely brilliant and so re assuring to know it is here for us all. Thanks to everyone concerned.

IP Logged
Kathryn
Gold Forum Member

I Love YaBB 2!

England - Great Britain
Reply #6 - Dec 17th, 2006, 11:59pm

Cheesy

Hi

Glad to see everyone here.  Thanks to all who help get the site set up.

I will quite happily moderate the forum with you.

Kath

Kath x
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print