Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Weird Arrhythmia (Read 22016 times)
Beanie

I Love YaBB 2!

Ohio
Re: Weird Arrhythmia
Reply #15 - Jan 28th, 2007, 6:39am

When I first went to my Dr. with these, he did say he has experienced them.  He believed his were due to a virus, but then they went away after a couple of weeks, but he was very sympathetic since he has had them to, but not over the long haul, which wears you down!! Anybody know where RLR is?  I miss him!!

IP Logged
Kathryn
Gold Forum Member

I Love YaBB 2!

England - Great Britain
Reply #16 - Jan 29th, 2007, 4:22am

Hi

One of my doctors said he experienced them, but they are doctors they have the medical knowledge behind them, so to them it's not serious, yes they should be a little more sympathetic at times, or a little more informative.   I think it's more the case they do not all know how to deal with people who have anxiety and not very forward with the reassurance when it's needed.  Exception being RLR of course who does, it would be nice to have had a doctor in the beginning who took that time to reassure and explain.

Hope you are all well today.

Kath x

Kath x
  IP Logged
RLR
YaBB Administrator

Retired Physician

Reply #17 - Jan 29th, 2007, 3:07pm

I have a number of patients who are physicians and as a group, we tend to be the most absolutely incouragable and rotten patients known. We hate it when we're ill and it places us on the receiving end of medical care that very often falls short of the mark.

That is why I make certain to provide treatment and advice in a manner that I hope will be mutually expressed in my time of need.

Best regards and Good Health

Best Regards and Good Health
  IP Logged
cazza

I Love YaBB 2!

england
Reply #18 - Jan 30th, 2007, 2:50am

If only all doctors adopted your opinion that would be great!
I remember when my father in law had cancer and the doctor gave us a couple of not very good options   my father in law said to him what would you do if i was your father sat here  and he was a bit astounded and said i have never been asked that    now i will have to really think
he had some different treatment and is still fighting at the moment
take care   carol

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print