Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Poll Poll
Question: Aloe Vera Gel caps or Aloe Gel caps

Aloe Vera Gel cap being helpful?  
  1 (100%)
Is it Aloe Vera Gel caps or Aloe Gel caps?  
  0 (0%)

Total votes: 1
« Created by: Bludhalia on: Jan 19th, 2013, 1:18pm »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Send Topic Print
The welcome thread (Read 172419 times)
ty
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: The welcome thread
Reply #75 - Dec 12th, 2010, 10:39am

Hi every one my name is ty I'm a 29  male from south africa, I'm a super bike mechanic,and just had a beautiful little son, and my skipping or double beats cause a lot of stress, so any help will be amazing, and to all reading this my best wishes and blessing,s for xmas and new year to you and your family's

IP Logged
lorri
Forum Newbies

Reply #76 - Jan 15th, 2011, 7:05am

Hi fellow sufferers,  Im thrilled that i have found this site, after 10 years of worry it is brilliant to find that im not alone and that everyone on here keeps hearing the same advice from docs and cardiologists "dont worry" easier said than done.
Iv been having eptopics for10 yrs and through numerous investigations they have discovered that i also have RVOT and trivial MR. I never fully believe the docs cos they are always to busy and just want rid of you but it was a massive relief when i got the same answer from RLR "dont worry"  I thank the lord that i found this site and his advice Smiley

IP Logged
minorstuff
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #77 - Feb 26th, 2011, 12:45pm

hi everyone! new to the site! hope i can get and give some help!

IP Logged
jez
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #78 - Mar 8th, 2011, 2:14pm

Hi

Discovered this site by chance and it looks great; should be helpful to hear the voews of others with the same problems/  I have been suffering from runs of ectopics and AF for 10 years.  They disappear for months at a time and then for no apparent reason return.  Usually suffer them for a few months at a time before they go again.  Am on a 2.5mg Beta B ( Bisoprolol) everything else is normal.

So hi and look forward to chatting

Jez

IP Logged
Mandk19
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #79 - Mar 15th, 2011, 1:26pm

Hi everyone !! I'm a 23 yr old female from the UK. I have been suffering from heart palpitations since December last year, have had numerous admissions to A&E.
Am so glad that I have found this site, and see that I am not the only one.
Smiley

IP Logged
stressed lady
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #80 - Apr 26th, 2011, 3:40am

Hello everyone!  I'm a 39yr old female from Sussex and I've just joined the forum because I have been suffering from palpitations and panic disorder since last August.  I'm so glad to find somewhere where people are going through the same worries and symptoms as me.  I am looking forward to having a look around the forum and hopefully I will be able to feel better and banish my panic for good! Smiley

IP Logged
EclecticEd
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #81 - May 10th, 2011, 10:29am

Hello all. I am a 66 yr man whose had periodic bouts with palpitations for as long as I can remember. I have been on beta blockers ( 150 mg metoprolol a day ) since a heart attack in 1995. I am very happy to have chanced upon this site: Just finding out that there are so many fellow sufferers is reassuring. I look forward to chatting with you all.

IP Logged
Typer
Gold Forum Member

From England UK

United Kingdom
Reply #82 - May 10th, 2011, 11:03am

Hi electic - welcome  Smiley

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=343485201086
WWW   IP Logged
PainterLady
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #83 - May 19th, 2011, 5:34am

Thank you for this forum! I found it when I tried to find out about my own AFIB. I am a 54 year old female, 5'2" 120 pounds. About 2 years ago I started experiencing AFIB just at the moment of falling asleep. It causes no pain, just absolutely wakes me up. It is worse when I lay on the left side. It happens most nights, but not every night. I would like to know what causes this and what the general treatment is, if there is any. I am never sick and don't ever go to the doctor. Is there a brain/heart connection causing this or does it happen because my heart is slowing down as I fall asleep? I am a bit puzzled and worried and have a doctor's appointment soon. Roll Eyes

IP Logged
rainbowQ

I Love YaBB 2!

Denmark
Reply #84 - May 21st, 2011, 1:22pm

Hello

Now I'd better have said hello and told you a little more about me. Smiley

6 years ago I witnessed a bank robbery at very close range. I was in the bank with my little son at 1 ½ years.

A half year after this event I experienced my first panic attack, I was 34 years.

Ever since my life has been destroyed by anxiety, fear of dying.

Before that I was a happy and spontaneous person I loved my work at the hospital.

I have all these years had an extreme fear of failing something with the heart, or have cardiovascular disease. My father had a heart attack when he was 48, he survived. There are others in my family who have cardiovascular disease and some have died from it.

Now I have got a lot of extra beats from the heart, and until now there is still no doctors have been able to convince me that they are harmless.

I wonder: Where do they come from? Can they do other rhythm disturbances? Can they make blood clots?  Are they  dangerous when you get shortness of them?

Are they dangerous when they are mainly from the activity?

Unfortunately I smoke 3 cigarettes a day, and luckily I stopped this because as soon as I smoke a cigarette so I got extra hard blow. But I am afraid that the cigarettes I have smoked in my life has done damage to my heart (and earlier I smoked more than 3 a day, then I smoked 15 cigarettes per day)

I'm afraid to die from my little son. I do not know what I should be aware of.

I've had ECG and Holter. However, these studies still? or heart may have changed?

Now I'm 39 and can no longer say that heart diseases are seldom my age group.

I would like to hear how others have come through the anxiety and extra systole, without sitting at home every day with anxiety and fear in the body. I dare not go out anymore, so I get plenty of extra shots.

Im crying for my wasted life and Im crying for fear of dying and Im crying  for fear of those extra shots.   :'( Undecided Embarrassed

WWW   IP Logged
shelly11
Forum Newbies

Reply #85 - May 23rd, 2011, 5:17pm

Hello everyone! I am a 37 year old female and I have suffered from palpitations for 22 years and from SVTs for 17 years. My palpitations are an everyday thing - some days are better and some days are worse. Anyway, I look forward to speaking with other members.  Smiley

IP Logged
soph22

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #86 - Jun 7th, 2011, 7:46am

hia everyone, didnt see this here! my name is sophie, im 26 and live in yorkshire, uk. ive posted my story in the other forum so wont re post any of that. im expecting my first child next month...although im hoping a little earlier with all the problems ive had in pregnancy!! im having a boy  Smiley i also have another baby but thats my patterdale terrier, roxy. haha. she seriously thinks she is human!!

on another note. so glad i stumbled upon this place, it needs to go up on google rankings so that more people find it!!

xxx

IP Logged
Dodger

No matter where you
go, there you are

Virginia
Reply #87 - Jun 7th, 2011, 10:19am

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to say a quick Hi to you all. Thank you in advance for all the help you all have already provided. I have been a sufferer of palpitations for a few years now and just cant believe that I have found this forum.

It is almost impossible to believe that all of the doctor visits and ER trips and this nerve could be the cause of my problems and nobody has ever mentioned it before.

I will be reading everything and posting in the other threads soon. Smiley

IP Logged
Typer
Gold Forum Member

From England UK

United Kingdom
Reply #88 - Jun 9th, 2011, 7:38am

Welcome Dodger

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=343485201086
WWW   IP Logged
wendy63
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #89 - Jul 10th, 2011, 4:06pm

Hi everyone, my name is Wendy and I am from the UK.
I found this forum by googling palpitation forum.
I am looking forward to getting to know you and maybe getting some info about palpitations.
Just wanted to introduce myself and really loking forward to getting to know you all.

Hugzz Wendy.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Send Topic Print