Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hi everyone (Read 2263 times)
kchendrix

I Love YaBB 2!

Maryland
Hi everyone
Jan 30th, 2007, 10:52am

I stopped in at the old site because I haven't been by in awhile and I saw that someone had ruined..  Selfish people in a selfish world.  But you know what I think everything happens for a reason and perhaps this will be a much better place to meet.

First of all I want to say to all of you that experience these palpatations that are benign, RLR takes the time to explain in depth and in terms that any person will understand.  He takes the time to give what maybe one can't get in just a single office visit to your own Physician.   If he would ever consider releasing his heart palpatations 101 as a pamphlet to the medical community, it would be great to have in each doctors office across the land...

In anycase, I really appreciate the fact that he takes the time to go over this subject on an individual basis, and that he has compassion for those who are frightened and worried.

I followed his advice, I have worked on my anxiety issues and that in turn got my gastro issues straightened out which in turn meant less palps.....    The biggest enemy is the fear of the palpatations.  Overcome that and things get better.   Thanks again RLR and enjoy the new home

If livin' don't come easy , don't stop your own voice, cause the worst part of living is having no choice. (America)
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print