Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Could not sign in here for a long time (Read 3517 times)
Barb
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

USA
Could not sign in here for a long time
Oct 29th, 2007, 9:14am

Hello,
I just wanted to say I had the most difficult time signing in here. It started (months ago) when This site would no longer accept my password. I would click on forgot password and it would be mailed to me and it would never work. It always would say Nick name and pass word is a mis match. If I click on help above , then click on moderator help. Nothing would happen.

Finally, I got a new email account and it worked. If you are not logged in, it is impossible to get help. It would be nice if someone is having problems they can get help without logging in.  I sure missed posting here. But I'm happy it took my new email.  Smiley

Barb

IP Logged
david
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB!

The Land of YaBB
Re:  Could not sign in here for a long time
Reply #1 - Oct 30th, 2007, 5:49am

Hi Barb, what was the nickname you were using before?

For obvious reasons (spam email) there are no email addresses visible to guests. Now that you are logged in make a note of the necessary contact info in my profile.

If you would like me to fix the login problem with the old nickname, I can do that.

Sorry for any trouble you had getting here

The Administrator.
  IP Logged
Kathryn
Gold Forum Member

I Love YaBB 2!

England - Great Britain
Re:  Could not sign in here for a long time
Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2007, 12:54am

Hi Barb

The way I come in now is I keep my last post reply e-mail, so when you posy tick the notify of replys box and then when you click on the link in your response e-mail it brings you in without having to log in.  As I'm terrible at remembering passwords!

Not sure if I should be coming in that way for security reasons  Undecided

Kath x  Smiley

Kath x
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print