Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
ADVICE PLEASE (Read 18316 times)
beadbabe
Gold Forum Member

UK
Re: ADVICE PLEASE
Reply #15 - Dec 16th, 2007, 6:01am

Hope you feel better soon. At my worst I remember asking the doctor is it really possible to feel THIS ILL with anxiety and she answered yes it was. I couldn't really believe it. I felt like I had some major something wrong with me - what I did not know.
In a way I hope that there is something minor they can pinpoint for you and say that is what it is - anxiety is such a vague diagnosis and the symptoms don't seem to go away when you are better. It seems to take a lot longer than that.
Take care and look after yourself
bead x

IP Logged
Kathryn
Gold Forum Member

I Love YaBB 2!

England - Great Britain
Reply #16 - Dec 16th, 2007, 11:59pm

Hi

I suffer with sinusitus sometimes, and that makes me feel not quite with it and light headed, I also always get loads of palpitations when I have it.

At the moment my sinuses are feeling a bit achey, it can also make my ears feel funny, but then it's all connected so it would.

Hope you feel better soon

Kath x

Kath x
  IP Logged
angiebaby
Gold Forum Member

england
Reply #17 - Dec 18th, 2007, 1:34pm

Hi Carol.  Can't be of much help really but just thought i would let you know that i understand totally what you are going through with this.  I have been having dizziness now for 2 1/2 years and it has got steadily worse and worse.  I know that some of it could be down to anxiety, i know i have anxiety now, but i still believe that there is something going on with my ears.  Well, after waiting and suggesting and a bit of a struggle i must say, i have been re referred to ENT and i have my appt on jan 10th 08!!  I am glad that i am not having to wait about 8 months for this, but i know that it is just an assessment appt and i will have to wait again after this for tests i suppose.  But at least i am slowly getting somewhere now.  Am not looking forward to the tests that they will do either as they will promote my dizziness and make it worse then i will panic, but i suppose this is the only way they can check to see if anything is wrong or not so i am willing to give it a go.
I believe that mine is a combination of sinus's, neck and ears and of course the big bad ogre ANXIETY!
I hope you are feeling a bit better today and i will keep you updated from my appt.
I don't know about you but the dizziness is terrible for me.  I walk into doors, door frames, walls and fall over quite a lot too.  I suffer terrible symptoms with my ears, noises, shutting off, humming, tinnitus, pulsating, feeling of fullness etc.  Do you get these symptoms too?
Let us know how you are doing.  Take care.x

Angiebaby.x
It take a minute to get anxiety and a lifetime to get rid of it!!
  IP Logged
cazza

I Love YaBB 2!

england
Reply #18 - Dec 19th, 2007, 11:07am

thanks for replying angie
Mine is mainly lightheadedness and dizziness when i move my head  the most annoying symptom is my head feeling like a lead weight is in it.   I think it is all connected to my ears to be honest i think rlr was right it is an inner ear infection and its taking a hell of a long time to heal up!  Today touch wood i feel at tiny bit better  but if its not any better next week im off back to the doctors
of course to add to it all my palps have been terrible but im trying to tell myself this is because im worrying about my head....vicious circle
Let me know how you get on with your appointment  good luck
carol x

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print