Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HAPPY CHRISTMAS (Read 4882 times)
cazza

I Love YaBB 2!

england
HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Dec 19th, 2007, 11:09am

I would just like to wish all the members on here a happy christmas and a palp free new year!
I would just like to say what a great forum this is and what a great help it has been to me over the year with lovely freindly people
and special thanks to RLR   carol Smiley

IP Logged
beadbabe
Gold Forum Member

UK
Re: HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Reply #1 - Dec 19th, 2007, 12:00pm

Yeaaah! Let's hear it for RLR. All round good bloke and so generous with his time.
Thanks to him and to all the fellow palpitations people who are all so friendly and supportive!

Also Merry Christmas to everyone and here's hoping next year will be the one for all of us that chases those palpitations away for good!

bead xx

IP Logged
RLR
YaBB Administrator

Retired Physician

Reply #2 - Dec 19th, 2007, 1:53pm

Very kind words. Many thanks. I'm so very glad that the forum is available and has been of use to all of you. As time passes, you'll all come to better realize that your condition is truly harmless and it will allow you to take a direction back to a life thought to be more normal for you.

Happy holidays and best wishes to all of you.

Best regards and Good Health

Best Regards and Good Health
  IP Logged
seffie

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - Dec 20th, 2007, 1:38am

Hi Everyone,
just wanted to add my wishes for everyone to have a wonderful Xmas & all the very best for the New Year!
I also would like to thank everyone on here for their amazing support & kindness, it really helps to be able to 'talk' to others who are experiencing the same kinds of things & understand what you're going through.
Also, a special thanks to RLR for his patience, kindness & generosity in giving his time to this forum.
Have a fab holiday everyone!!
love Seffie xx

IP Logged
Stu M

Keep Smiling :0)

Northants - UK
Reply #4 - Dec 20th, 2007, 5:06am

I know I havent been online much lately, lots on my plate which im sure you would not be that interested in.

But I cant let the year go without wishing you all a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year, I hope everyone has a chilled and peaceful holiday.

Cheers

Stu  Smiley

IP Logged
angiebaby
Gold Forum Member

england
Reply #5 - Dec 20th, 2007, 10:20am

Yes i would also like to thank everyone on here that has helped me with my problems.  It is a comfort knowing that you are not alone and i can always come on here and get lots of support and understanding.  This always means a lot to me.
I, for one, will be glad to see the back of 2007 and know that 2008 will be better.  I hope that we all have a better and more symptom free new year!!
I wish everyone a great, problem free, christmas and all the very best for the 2008.x Grin

Angiebaby.x
It take a minute to get anxiety and a lifetime to get rid of it!!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print