Send Topic Print
RLR (Read 2517 times)
kchendrix

I Love YaBB 2!

Maryland
RLR
Jun 21st, 2008, 10:59am

Please read the latest under so now im scared by KCHENDRIX

If livin' don't come easy , don't stop your own voice, cause the worst part of living is having no choice. (America)
WWW   IP Logged
kchendrix

I Love YaBB 2!

Maryland
Re: RLR
Reply #1 - Jun 21st, 2008, 12:47pm

one other thing I wanted to mention.. Went to the store and took my blood pressure... it was 98/58      So I went to a different store because it alarmed me and it was 116/76  more like it....   would 98/58 been of concern... seems like I would have been dizzy or something if that were a real reading.

If livin' don't come easy , don't stop your own voice, cause the worst part of living is having no choice. (America)
WWW   IP Logged
RLR
YaBB Administrator

Retired Physician

Re: RLR
Reply #2 - Jun 21st, 2008, 6:47pm

the blood pressure values you've mentioned are not remarkable and although low by some standards, you have to realize that blood pressure is an extremely dynamic process and changes occur quite regularly. You must check it at the same time each day and under the same condition, ie relaxed for about 20 mintues in a seated position.

You're also going to have to get your fears somewhat under control regarding this situation and realize that they're illogical based upon all diagnostic testing to the contrary.

Lastly, I'm not so certain that the "beer" remedy is all that productive other than very temporary relief and I'm suspect that it may be producing more latent problems that you might expect.

Let me know how you're doing.

Best regards and Good Health

Best Regards and Good Health
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print