Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
It's been 2 weeks and I am getting fed up! (Read 3036 times)
Steff1573

I Love YaBB 2!

Montana
It's been 2 weeks and I am getting fed up!
Jul 20th, 2008, 7:11am

Sorry for being so blunt on my topic, but darn I have been having constant and when I say constant PVC's, I am not kidding!  I get them every other beat or every 3rd to 4th heartbeat all day long, everyday for the past 2 weeks!

Along wih that my heartrate is around 115 all day!  I just want to live a normal life without these!

My husband tells me, "Let's gofor a bike ride" and I don't feel like I can because of my heart racing and skipping. I feel like it will make it worse, or worse yet make me kill over!

I know I am anxious about all this, and I have had the usual tests, EKG, Echo, stress test, and all was OK.

But still these are not something I can get use to being this frequent.  How long will these go on before "enough is enough?"

In these 2 weeks of constant pvc's, I have tried to distract myself, stay positive, not focus on them, but how can I not notice them??

It's like someone is constantly turning the lights on and off all day!  How can you simply ignore that?

I have had these before and usually the pvc's settle down and give me a break, so I am hopeful..

Sorry for being such a whiner about these.  I am SICK of them!  I am constantly modifying my lifestyle in trying to ablate these things.  No caffeine, no msg, no alcohol, no nitrate's, no artifical sweeteners, etc, etc, etc, etc....  It really stinks!  

Also, am waiting to hear from my blood work to rule out Hughes Syndrome.  Should get the results tomorrow sometime as my Neuro will be back to work.

Sorry to be negative, I have been trying really hard to get over these, and I have done well, but the past 2 weeks or so have been really testing...

Have a great day all...  And keep your chins up RE: these pvc's and anything else you may be going through. Together we can get through this I know, it's just a long road to "acceptance" over something that feels so awful sometimes...

Steff   Undecided

IP Logged
kchendrix

I Love YaBB 2!

Maryland
Re: It's been 2 weeks and I am getting fed up!
Reply #1 - Jul 20th, 2008, 7:45pm

I hope you get relief soon..   I wish I knew what to tell you... I wish someone could help you and make them go away.....

If livin' don't come easy , don't stop your own voice, cause the worst part of living is having no choice. (America)
WWW   IP Logged
saab

Re: It's been 2 weeks and I am getting fed up!
Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2008, 12:25am

Totally sympathise. I'm having a bad spell too, at the moment. Not as frequent as yours, but missed beats say every 20 seconds or so. It's making me super anxious.

I have a slight head tremour which I've had ever since I was first diagnosed as having multiple ectopics and started getting anxious - this is getting worse now. Couldn't sleep last night until about 3 am.  I felt like my chest was vibrating and pulse racing. But when I checked it, it wasn't. I think it was just the tremour.

It's so frustrating when you feel you have a handle on them and are accepting them - then, bam, you feel worse again.

I have felt like running back to the doctors today (haven't been seen about my ectopics for about 3 years now), but I'll stick it out and see how I feel later. No sleep doesn't help with the anxiety of course.

Hope you feel better soon.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print