Send Topic Print
Dickyboy (Read 2792 times)
RLR
YaBB Administrator

Retired Physician

Dickyboy
Aug 22nd, 2008, 11:31am

Hi Richard.

Good to see you visiting the forum. I think about you from time to time, wondering how you're doing.

Hope all is well.

Best regards and Good Health

Best Regards and Good Health
  IP Logged
Dickyboy199

England
Re: Dickyboy
Reply #1 - Aug 22nd, 2008, 11:41am

Hi RLR,

Good to hear from you!!  Yes me too I think about you from time to time and also check the forum about once a month just to keep up to date at what's been happening.  I have been getting on really well for the most part but the runs of ectopics have eventually worn me down with their frequency hence the post that I have just written.  It's just an update really but I'm also a bit fed up with having to put up with this EVERY day so I guess I'm a little down at the moment.

It's good to see other people on here and you seem to be on the ball everytime with your excellent replies.  You sure seem to put everyone at ease.  I guess thats all we are really looking for at the end of the day.  After so long without any reassurance and many ectopics it's nice to know that there is someone you can relate to and tell you that your just being silly again!

Well nice to talk to you RLR, I will keep more of an appearance from now on.  Hope you are keeping well.

All the best

Rich

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print