HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
It's me again, RLR (Read 2191 times)
dbranden

I Love YaBB 2!

It's me again, RLR
Jan 01st, 2009, 10:52am

Well, the dizziness is still an ongoing problem and has been since Dec 3. I went to an ENT and he diagnosed Benign Positional Paroximal Vertigo. I seem to be most dizzy at night and if I bend forward. He prescribed low dose Valium, and it helps a bit, but I am trying to get pregnant and after reading up on it, I decided not to continue taking it. I have started the Brandt-Daroff exercises. I tried the Epley manuever, but it hasn't helped. Do you think the exercises will help if I do them consistently? I really want to start seeing some improvement. This morning I had no vertigo, but the past hour or so it has been really bad. Sometimes it feels like someone is pushing me over.  My ears are popping less, but last night I had very loud ringing in one ear for a minute or two. Cazza, you mentioned in my last post that you experienced something similar for a few months. Did you do anything that helped it to go away, or did it heal on it's own over time? I am trying to not let it interfere with my life, but it is hard. It seems to be bothering my eyes as well, and I have trouble reading at times--i feel like my eyes are crossing or sometimes like the words are moving up and down on the page.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print