Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bad palps all day and results of Healthaire test (Read 2696 times)
SueB
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Oregon
Bad palps all day and results of Healthaire test
Jul 10th, 2009, 10:04pm

I'm having really bad and strong palps right now and have had them all day.  I even went to water aerobics for an hour and had them all during and after.  This proves to me that I will not die or my heart will not explode or stop while I exercise even though it feels like it could.  Tonight I feel it in my throat and never have before.  Have chest pressure from them and my pulse is really slow.  Like beat, pause, beat, pause, beatbeat, pause.  I feel dizzy and lightheaded.

Anyway I got the results back from my cardiac screening and my EKG was normal as well as my echo.  I do have a mild abnormality for athersclerosis in my right leg and a mild abnormality for PAD.  I'm wondering if these two things could be causing my heart palps.  Why do I feel like I could breathe fire out my nostrils and ears when these occur?

IP Logged
SueB
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Oregon
Re: Bad palps all day and results of Healthaire test
Reply #1 - Jul 11th, 2009, 11:52am

I wanted to also add that I have mild Bradycardia.  50bpm at rest on my last EKG.  

Its now Saturday morning an my palps have stopped.  I didn't even have to lay down on the couch!  However I just read on Wikipedia that the thousands of PVCs I have per day could cause me to develop
Dilated Cardiomyopathy (enlarged heart) and I was worried about that. :'(

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print