Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
aaargh flutters and palps!!! (Read 2171 times)
crackers
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

aaargh flutters and palps!!!
May 17th, 2010, 3:10pm

hey, gang-

i'm a fairly new member to the group.... i've posted a few times, though not in a while.

i feel like over the last 2 years my palpitations and flutters have become more frequent. i know i've been focusing on them a great deal, wishing i didn't have to deal with them at all. i tend to focus on that rather than the positive, which is that i've been told they won't hurt me. i think there is a small- or maybe larger than i want to admit- part of me that doesn't believe i'm ok, even though i've been to 3 docs about this same thing. i started noticing symptoms about 6 years ago during an extremely stressful time in my life. i had all the testing done, the monitors, MRIs, stress test... EKG, you know. all that. nothing revealed any problem.

i have some kind of event every day. whether it's one palp or a series of flutters. I HATE IT.

today i got scared because i had forgotten about the palps, and i had an iced coffee from starbucks. as i was bending over to pick something up, i had a really intense onset of flutters. it scared me. i felt like it took my breath away and then i was convinced that it hurt my chest. (though i don't think it really did)

can anybody reassure me or share some experience here? i don't want to fly off the handle. i just keep thinking maybe it's a sign that there really is something wrong with me since no cardiologist has really been able to sit me down and explain to me why i have these things? something concrete!!!

thanks for listening. i really want to go back to the cardio. though i can't afford it.

g

IP Logged
emma09

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: aaargh flutters and palps!!!
Reply #1 - May 17th, 2010, 11:50pm

i think many ppl on here will tell you when they move or sit in a certian postion it brings flutters & palps same with my self i cant sometimes lay on my left as this brings on palps! rlr explains this in one of his posts! feel better  Wink

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print