Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hi new here and looking for some reassurance (Read 4426 times)
ktg123
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Hi new here and looking for some reassurance
Mar 12th, 2011, 3:45am

Hi everyone Im so thankfull for finding this site and showing me there are hundreds of people just like me.Just looking through posts has greatly eased my fears but over the last few days im finding myself going back to square one the reason I've sufferd for years with panic attacks and anxiety over my heart im 35 year old woman who suffers with a fast heart rate even faster during panic and the occasional missed beats but not had these for months but over the last few days my missed beats are back worse than ever so my question is can just getting over a 3rd cold with still a bunged up nose and cough have brought my missed beats back can getting over a cold make them worse.Sorry for going on just realy worried at this time and cant get to see a doctor till thursday.Thank you in advance Kim

IP Logged
Andrea

I Love YaBB 2!

Arizona
Re: Hi new here and looking for some reassurance
Reply #1 - Mar 12th, 2011, 1:45pm

When I get colds I have strong, almost constant PVCs for a few days. That's just me though. I've always wondered about this as well.. why do they always get worse during colds?

Welcome to the forums, you'll find a lot of great people here.

IP Logged
jez
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - Mar 15th, 2011, 2:22pm

Hi there, I have been having ectopics, irregular beats, AF on and off for over 10 years now.  They go as mysteriously as they come. Doctors say all is OK and it wont kill me.  On 2.5mg daily bisoprolol which made me tired when I started it but seem to have got used to it.   So as there seems to be no underlying problem with you justr seems as if we are in the same club!

IP Logged
RLR
YaBB Administrator

Retired Physician

Reply #3 - Mar 22nd, 2011, 5:29pm

Sorry for the delay in responding to your inquiry. I'm presuming by the date of your posting that you've been to see your doctor by now.

If you care to, please post the outcome of your visit and if you have any questions or concern, please indicate so and I'll be more than glad to discuss them with you at length.

Best regards,

Rutheford Rane, MD (ret.)

Best Regards and Good Health
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print