Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Great recovery but... rlr? (Read 3636 times)
beadbabe
Gold Forum Member

UK
Great recovery but... rlr?
Jul 04th, 2011, 5:31am

Hi rlr and everyone
Those of you on here long term may remember me - one of those thousands a day ectopic types. Pleased to say that's a rare occurence these days, so I am a shining example of the fact that there is hope for everyone to feel greatly relieved of their palps in the future.  Smiley Still have palps but don't really notice that many. I am sure if I took my pulse there would be plenty, but only really notice on the odd bad day!

Anyway, I have a question for rlr which I wonder... is this related - I am suffering from ongoing problem of nasty nausea (as bad as pregnancy nausea, from memory this is only time I have experienced similar). All days long with intermittent bouts of extreme feeling sick. Could it be related to the vagus nerve and could it be a new way of my palpitations manifesting themselves... Believe it or not, I do want this to be the case, as I don't want to consider scary alternatives to feeling sick all the time.

bead  Undecided

IP Logged
Andrea

I Love YaBB 2!

Arizona
Re: Great recovery but... rlr?
Reply #1 - Jul 4th, 2011, 8:09am

It's nice to hear of someone doing so well! I too seem to not have (or at least feel) as many palpitations as I've had in the past. I think mine will come back though... they've gone away completely before and then returned...  the sneaky devils Smiley

I just popped in to add, I have had similar problems with chronic nausea in the past. It was awful.. I've never been pregnant but if that was what it's like... ugh. It would last for months and months, disappear for awhile then come back; no one was ever able to 100% figure out the cause (the GI doctor said it was probably IBS but did no further testing) and it just went away.  Soooo I'm curious to hear rlr's answer to this Cheesy

IP Logged
Typer
Gold Forum Member

From England UK

United Kingdom
Re: Great recovery but... rlr?
Reply #2 - Jul 7th, 2011, 12:11pm

So nice to read that your palps have all but disappeared, save a few non-disturbing one's.

I also had a few months of nausea, and having been pregnant when I was young, I can testify it is similar. A couple of times I did vomit. For me it was all part of the ongoing problems and it returns now and then. The strange thing was and I have no idea why, if I sucked a boiled, fruit flavoured sweet (candy) it would make it go. I wonder if RLR will know why that was?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=343485201086
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print