Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Diabetes. (Read 4940 times)
biru
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Diabetes.
Sep 25th, 2011, 12:25am

Diabetes is disease in which body either does not produce any blood sugar or does not properly utilize blood sugar. Physically inactive, luxurious life and eating junk and fast food are major cause of diabetes. If you can control your diets and care about yourself, then sugar is just a normal disease. All it needs is a timely checkup from your doctor and get some health gadgets like portable oxygen and travel oxygen which you can use it at home. Don't work in high stress. Walk some kilometers daily. Take plenty of other foods like fresh fruits and vegetables. Say no to drugs.

IP Logged
Rose
Forum Newbies

Washington
Re: Diabetes.
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2011, 9:54pm

Hey you have given a right information, Even My father is also suffering from this, So I would like to share some tips for Diabetes prevention!!
I think Changing your lifestyle could be a big step toward diabetes prevention and it's never too late to start. Consider these tips:

1.Get more physical activity
2.Get plenty of fiber
3.Go for whole grains
4.Lose extra weight
5.Skip fad diets and make healthier choices

Multimedia file viewing and clickable links are available for registered members only!!  You need to Login
  IP Logged
sophia smiith
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

New York
Re: Diabetes.
Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2012, 6:28pm

I am absolutely agree with both of you..Physical exercise is best way to overcome health problems...

Regards,
Sophia smith

Multimedia file viewing and clickable links are available for registered members only!!  You need to Login | Multimedia file viewing and clickable links are available for registered members only!!  You need to Login
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print