HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
is it normal? (Read 5109 times)
soph22

I Love YaBB 2!

is it normal?
Nov 12th, 2011, 10:57am

at rest is it normal for your body to change pulse rate, for example - you vould feel your pulse, and over the space of a minute you could feel the pulse go from a normal speed, to a speedier speed (not tachycardia just quite a bit faster than normal) back to normal beats that feel alower in space between each beat. if that at all makes sense!! its hard to explain!

IP Logged
marti

I Love YaBB 2!

missouri ozarks
Re: is it normal?
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2011, 11:07am

I'm not sure if it's "normal", but it happens!  Sometimes it is so surprising that our h/r can increase with no activity at all.  Hope you get some answers.

IP Logged
soph22

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - Nov 12th, 2011, 11:18am

thanks! i just wondered as i am baby free this evening and was sat watching tv and out of curiousity thought 'i wonder what my pulse does when im relaxed' lol - probably a bad idea!!!  but i just wondered of everybodys does that Grin

IP Logged
themoabird

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - Nov 12th, 2011, 12:02pm

It is certainly normal for your pulse rate to alter as you breath in and out. If I remember correctly, it's at it slowest as you finish breathing out.

Other thing is that if you're monitoring it, and you're of a nervous disposition, then you may well be getting a slight adrenal response, which will send your pulse higher.

IP Logged
soph22

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4 - Nov 12th, 2011, 1:29pm

thats probably it! Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print