Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ECG - Short PR Interval. (Read 4011 times)
lb76696
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

ECG - Short PR Interval.
Mar 23rd, 2013, 4:07am

I've Been Having Heart Palpitations For About A Month Now. They Are Like 'Thump' Beats. I Have Had Four ECG's But Didn't Have The Heart Palpitations In Any Of Them. I Am Waiting For An Event Monitor From My GP's. I Have Been Waiting Two Weeks And Have To Wait For Two More Weeks Because They Only Have One Event Monitor At My GP's. All Of My ECG's Were Normal But The First And The Third ECG Were Normal With A Short PR Interval. My Second And Fourth ECG Were Normal With A Normal PR Interval. My First PR Interval Was 118, My Second Was 140, My Third PR Interval Was 106 And My Fourth Was 123. My Dad Had A Short PR Interval On His ECG Too. Can It Change Like This? Has Anyone Else Had A Short PR Interval or not? If I Had A Dangerous Arrythmia Would I Know By Know? Would I Be Fainting And Being Dizzy Too With A High Pulse Rate or not?

Thank You .
xxx

IP Logged
lb76696
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Re: ECG - Short PR Interval.
Reply #1 - Mar 23rd, 2013, 8:41am

My Heart Palpitations Have Changed Today. They Are Like More Mild And A 'Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump' Beat Instead Of A 'Thump' Beat. How Long Do People's Last For? Is It More Than One Beat or not?

Thank You .
xxx

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print