Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Skipped heart beats RLR please answer (Read 7167 times)
ocean641
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Skipped heart beats RLR please answer
Apr 04th, 2013, 9:36pm

I started having skipped heart beats 3 weeks ago after I had a bad fluttering in my chest and it lasted at least half hour. ambulance came and when they got there it started calming down so didnt go to hospital. i did go to dr and she assured me nothing wrong. i was still having alot of them everyday for 3 weeks. went to hospital and of course when they did ekg they werent doing it. they said ekg was beautiful and blood tests came back fine. of course went back to my doc she listened to heart again and reassured me. im still worried,they have lessoned finally. im on klonopin, celexa and losartan. my symptoms are i feel my pulse and it pauses with a thump in the throat i was getting it 3or 5 a min. had a complete physical as well all blood work came back fine

IP Logged
bayroot

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Re: Skipped heart beats RLR please answer
Reply #1 - Apr 5th, 2013, 4:39am

RLR is away.

What exactly do you want him to reply to? You haven't posed a question.

Your doctors are all telling you that you are fine and you are experiencing the same symptoms as everyone on this site. We are all fine too.

If you can't trust your doctors, why will you trust RLR?

IP Logged
martinpetersen

"... If your
heart's strong, hold
on   ..."

Denmark
Reply #2 - Apr 5th, 2013, 6:06am

I would have put it: We're all fine, but we don't feel fine ... Smiley

IP Logged
ocean641
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Reply #3 - Apr 6th, 2013, 6:15pm

Bayroot,  I think you could be a bit more caring in your answers. We are all going thru these and some of us are scared. Please dont reply to my questions if you cant be considerate thank you

IP Logged
bayroot

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Reply #4 - Apr 7th, 2013, 10:32am

I'm being more caring than you realise in your situation. I am forcing you to challenge your irrational thought patterns.

Your belief is that a man who reads a post on the internet can diagnose you better than somebody who physically sees you. Not only does RLR not have the ability to see your symptoms, but he also has no medical literature to read, only your subjective descriptions (which are of course very real feeling, but totally innacurate). Despite this, you are still willing to place more trust in his answer than in the doctors who gave you the all clear.

When you start to think about this you will start to see what is causing your symptoms in the first place.

I do care and sympathise. Try to understand my post. I have been exactly where you are.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print