Couple of things? (Read 2067 times)
Kathryn
Gold Forum Member

I Love YaBB 2!

England - Great Britain
Couple of things?
Feb 16th, 2007, 10:10am

Hi

Been being quite active past week, lots of spring cleaning pulling out appliances to wash behind etc.. but I keep getting a stingy pain in my left side under my breast and in other places in my chest on and off, a few missed beats and palpitations, and some weird tightenings like I'm going to have a missed beat but I don't feel I do.

Still getting headaches and not sleeping properly, and my hearts been a bit faster than usual, but then I am due on any day!

What I'm actually wanting to ask is last night and on and off today I keep coming over really hot lasts a few minutes then goes, I do not usually experience hot flushes before my period so is this normal? Another thing is my wisdom tooth is on the move so can this be contributing to the hot flushes and head aches?

Had quite a productive Anxiety Management yesterday, all about our thoughts and how we react, very interesting, scared myself during a relaxation cd, as I really relaxed and felt really well can only explain it as wavy.  How silly to panic about being to relaxed, mind you I could really feel my heart as it was quiet and I had to try and relax and it was a little fast and I had a extra strong beat that paniced me.

Hope everyone is doing ok, quite tired at the moment, children do not seem to understand the concept of half term! My middle one woke me at 6.10am yesterday by tickling my nose with one of her hairy teddys, wasn't amused by this at all really!  Grin

Kath x

Kath x
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print