Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
rough day (Read 2903 times)
beadbabe
Gold Forum Member

UK
rough day
Nov 03rd, 2007, 12:02pm

Yuk! Had a rough day today. though a very enjoyable one - so I am confused at todays physical symptoms. I have started doing a bit of work again doing a job I really enjoy just a couple of hours a week really, but worked all of today. But I noticed that when I was on my feet - I was constantly lightheaded and really aware of my heart having to work hard, which is a bit odd and disconcerting as I wasn't doing anything strenuous or anxiety-provoking (although some might say going out to work is anxiety inducing - maybe it is and I don't know it. But I really enjoy what I do and am working with someone who understands my fears as she has had a three year spell of panic attacks and anxiety - she is completely fine now!)

I don't understand why my heart would be having to try so hard when all I am doing is standing up. Is this related to low BP? My GP mentioned the other week that most people BP goes up when they stand up, but mine doesn't. Is that a concern? And how did that happen? I wasn't having these problems this time last year. I feel like an old woman and I'm not. Shocked

IP Logged
angiebaby
Gold Forum Member

england
Re: rough day
Reply #1 - Nov 3rd, 2007, 1:28pm

I can totally relate to you bead, i am the same.  Just getting out of my chair is now a very big effort for me.  And i am beginning to realize that all of this is because of the way we are at the moment, anxiety, panic etc.  YES, you heard me right, i AM beginning to believe it all!!!  I think this is a big step.  It is'nt helping YET, lol, but i think this may be the first big step.  I was washing the dishes earlier, not anything strenuous, and my heart was going beserk, and i had ectopics too.  It feels like it is working so very, very hard for nothing, but i am sure that it is linked to how we are now and i am sure that this will improve with time.  OOOOHHHH, listen to me, lol.  Improvement or what.x Wink

Angiebaby.x
It take a minute to get anxiety and a lifetime to get rid of it!!
  IP Logged
Kathryn
Gold Forum Member

I Love YaBB 2!

England - Great Britain
Re: rough day
Reply #2 - Nov 14th, 2007, 12:38am

Hi

When I went back to work I was in an quiet office and I often felt a bit light headed and if I stood up my heart would just do odd things, but I think it was because it was a completely different environment, I was used to rushing about being at home and at work although I was busy I didn't have to be anywhere at a certain time I didn't have "Mum" "Mum" "Mum" every 5 mins, I had got so used to noise and a different sort of deadlines like nursery pick ups etc.. that it was just my body way of adjusting to my new environment.

Hope that made sense.

Kath x

Kath x
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print