Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Starting to feel a little better (Read 3059 times)
kchendrix

I Love YaBB 2!

Maryland
Starting to feel a little better
Jul 23rd, 2008, 6:25am

I have a long way to go , but I've been sleeping well , the palps have reduced,  still taking the 25 mb Atenalol...    I feel like I have been through quite a storm...  I am slowly coming around, I mean all the high anxiety I was in no wonder my body feels kind of shaky....  My mind has been searching for anything to worry about...  but I try to push on and let it go...   I think I am on the journey back to feeling well it's just going to take some time not to be so tuned in to my body and every change.

I think once I accepted beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was nothing wrong physically with my heart ... I had no where to go .. I couldn't argue with a test that I knew would certainly show up something if anything had of been wrong.   So crazy though with anxiety it is like you are looking for something anything to be wrong to explain the way you feel...  I am so glad there is nothing wrong, but it is hard to get a grip and accept that anxiety is the issue.   So anyway for now I am trying to move forward and work on this.

Have a great day everyone.

If livin' don't come easy , don't stop your own voice, cause the worst part of living is having no choice. (America)
WWW   IP Logged
saab

Re: Starting to feel a little better
Reply #1 - Jul 23rd, 2008, 8:38am

Glad to hear you are feeling better. My OH says that when I am not worrying anout my heart, my anxieties move to other things - another physical symptom, or the children. It is very hard to get to that point of complete acceptance that there is nothing wrong with you, especially when you feel so bad and have distressing symptoms.

I had thought I was reaching that point, but I have a way to go yet. Best wishes.

IP Logged
daybyday

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2008, 11:42am

So glad to hear you are doing better kchendrix.  Each moment is valuable.

saab, I know what you mean about when worries move to another avenue.
I have been worrying about other life things lately including another physical symptom.  Yet in my high anxiety, my heart is humming along happily.   Go figure.  Smiley  Like you say, not thinking about it in particular.

Believing good days for everyone on this site.
Blessings to all

IP Logged
RLR
YaBB Administrator

Retired Physician

Reply #3 - Jul 24th, 2008, 5:33pm

Glad to hear that you're doing better, Kevin. You'll do well to use this experience as clear evidence that it's merely your anxiety causing the physical symptoms. Once you get good control over the circumstances in that regard, you'll feel even better. This is a good turning point and you should take full advantage of it.

Again, good news and always be certain to enjoy life at every given opportunity. Time is not meant for worry. Focus on your family and personal achievements. You have a long, long life ahead.  

Best regards and Good Health

Best Regards and Good Health
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print