Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
RLR (Read 1834 times)
dbrandenb

I Love YaBB 2!

RLR
May 26th, 2010, 4:19am

RLR,
I'd still love to hear from you about my post on May 21. As I mentioned in it, I am working hard on my fears, but the bigeminy is worse than ever. I am also experiencing it every time I urinate. Is that a vagal response, too? I am feeling very frustrated by the fact that the harder I work to get past these, the worse everything gets. I'm not even sure what I am afraid of, because I know that bigeminy and trigeminy are benign rhythms. I just can't stand how I feel when I have them, and I'm having them more frequently than ever. Can you tell me more about bigeminy from your experience and is there anything I can do to get some relief from it?

IP Logged
emma09

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: RLR
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2010, 6:05am

i feel for ya! i know im not rlr, but ive been experiacing these for the first time ever these past couple of weeks, everytime i eat they got real bad, it doesnt happen as much now, i think ignorance is the key, i know thats harder said then done but really does work, ive also been making sure i walk somewhere every day for at least a nour, having a liter and a half of water and taking 1000mg of fish oil theyve really quietned down for me, hope you feel better Wink

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print