Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New to forum ( beta blockers) (Read 1626 times)
suzy74601
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

OKLAHOMA
New to forum ( beta blockers)
Oct 12th, 2011, 9:40am

Hello,

I am new to this forum.  I am 31 year old female with pretty much nothing wrong with me except for I am crazy and having this irregular heart beat.  I never had any problems until about a year and half ago I got pregnant and they started.  I then misscarried and they continuued every so often.  Now I have them every day multiple times a day.  They are making me nuts.  I am thinking my anxiety is kicking in again also.  I freak out over the littlest things.  I have had a echocardiogram,  3 ekgs, and my electrolytes tested all come back normal.   :'( my gp sent me to a cardiologist who basically said to start beta blocker and I was not in danger.  I started them today but i really think that something else is going on in my body causing this.  I have gained alot of weight 34lbs in the last year and i am not happy about it.
I really do not want to be on beta blockers but at this point if it stops them then i guess i have no choice.

I really just need to vent my family and friends just dont get it.  They the doc says your fine live on.  Ok great but EVERY time my heart whacks out so do I.  I also smoke terrible habbit I will quit one day..  I already quit caffine.   Webmd made me think I was dying.  I know I am not but everytime my heart whacks i think I might.  

Please tell me I am not alone here?  

Beta blockers anyone?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print