Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Heart palpitations and pain (Read 3727 times)
ajy
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Heart palpitations and pain
Feb 10th, 2012, 10:55am

Hi I am new here and can not believe how many people have symptoms like mine.  Heart palps., shortness of breath, light-headed.  I am so glad I found this site.
I started having heart palpitations about 2 yrs. ago. I have been to my Dr. who has run all the usual tests. Nothing.
My question is ...Does anyone else also get pains? Mine come and go and are in different spots but always on my left side, around my heart area. Usually just quick pains but occasionally it will feel like someone has just grabbed and squeezed my heart.  I haven't noticed this on any of the other posts. So I was just wondering.
I don't know if I should ask for more tests or if this is just something that usually occurs with palpitations.

IP Logged
Andrea

I Love YaBB 2!

Arizona
Re: Heart palpitations and pain
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2012, 11:04am

A lot of people on here have pain similar to what you've described. If you've had all of the usual tests done, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

IP Logged
ajy
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Re: Heart palpitations and pain
Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2012, 4:13pm

Thanks, it is so hard not to freak out especially when my episodes last a long time. I am getting better about the living with palpitations but the pains always get me worrying.
As I said I can't believe how many of these posts from others sound exactly like my story. This forum is a huge help in dealing with this.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print