Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
just to give my two cents and my update (Read 1926 times)
richie

I Love YaBB 2!

just to give my two cents and my update
Feb 03rd, 2013, 8:28am

Ilearned to accept my chronic chestpains..and racing heart and palps and spasms..

I got neurologic symptoms last summer and they seem to increase week by week..
I dont believe the anxiety story anymore,, Bacause I dont feel anxious for weeks maybe months..
my persistent chronic left sided tingling face arm and leg hand and feet.mostly left..and also low back tingling and since two days now also painful sensations in my left side face, pressure left temple head let me to think that really not feeling anxious as i used to and having all these symptoms.. makes me wonder if anxiety is in the list of the worst physical sensations illnesses ever

but believe me.. my gp says.. , still, anxiety..

i begin to feel when my arm will fall off i still have anxiety. Grin
there must be something wrong..imo and for thinking that..i will hear anxiety once more

The funny thing is, I do more than i used to for the last years.
I am not scared to do things anymore..Ij ust go through life, like almost before my problems began..

why?
I´m so finished with all of it.. so completely done with all of my symptoms that never leave but only accumulate, that i just gave up on them. the constant battle to tell people whats going on

and not feels normal and adding symptom by symptom in months..
if they really think thats anxiety... well what else can I  do..??

I did MY duty.. tell them its not ok..

if no one tests me with an MRI and dont feel nescessary to do so, RLR says  numerous times i have health anxiety and so on.. well i´m done..
or i´ll die or have MS or whatever.. or not.. its for me to find out cause preventing it or asking what is wrong has come to a point..which has no use anymore.. Whatever my body does present.. it will be anxiety cause I have the label anxiety ..

so either I have anxiety without having the feelings of anxiety and i´m hypersensitive with all the neurologic features in some diseases..
..due to my anxiety.
and this will probably never leave cause i´m not anxious anymore but still have symptoms.. OR the doc , RLR were wrong.. and I will learn anyway..

I wish it was different..i have severe symptoms..which in other individuals are yellow flags ....ms like, small fiber neuropathy and even brain tumor is an option..but i must do with just anxiety without MRI or anything..
never seen anyone with chronic one sided tingling in feet leg arm head , for months. now added..pain in temporal head trigeminus nerve and thats only to anxiety ..the two sided tingling in hands and sometimes feet..were just enough to believe anxiety could do this.. but the other things..i dont know

I hope you guys get your diagnosis !! or eventually will have no symptoms at all..

good luck.

p.s feel free to tell me your two cents.. and offcourse I thank RLR for all his time.. although he couldnt help me..feeling better also.
Like you guys I want to ask him ..are you sure if i have all of this.. its nothing.. but i got my answer and more symptoms adding wont probably change that..even though its strange that it accumulates and never leaves
so Its either terribly wrong and one was wrong..or my body does what it wants anyhow Huh Wink

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print