Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
*Urgent* : Exercise Arrhythmia. (Read 5883 times)
Brittany
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

*Urgent* : Exercise Arrhythmia.
Apr 28th, 2013, 10:16am

I need help.

I've had testing on my heart in the past, but never during exercise.

As I was recovering from an exercise session a moment ago, I noticed an arrhythmia that was really fluctuating.

My heart rate as I was sitting was around a usual 110 as normal after exercise. It would then seem to 'stop' for a moment start up at around 70, and then climb back to 110, and then repeat the stop, slow heart rate and climb.

So. I'm terrified. I don't want to exercise now.

The only symptom associated with that moment was an extreme fear and feeling of cold around my body.

IP Logged
Brittany
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Re: *Urgent* : Exercise Arrhythmia.
Reply #1 - Apr 28th, 2013, 10:37am

And same situation again. I forced myself to exercise for a moment, then laid down, felt my heart rate, same issue.

IP Logged
richie

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - Apr 28th, 2013, 10:29pm

Hi Brittany

I think RLR will help you more.
I just want to get some things clear
I often notice the same thing with much higher bpm after exercise by the way. When climbing somee stairs or do some work out I have a heart rate of lets say 140-150. Within a minute or so after the exercise I notice the feeling of my heart steps on the break.. so I also notice a kind of stop. Its not a real skip but like my heart steps on the break.. and my heart rate is just before the moment say 130 ..and than break..goes to 80-90 and then cant hold it and goes back to 120..not long after ..break.. and so it goes back to my normal bpm heart rate during th.e day.

I that what you feel?

I always thought myself this wasnt ok. I used to think that your heart should go back to a normal heart rate gradually and in a decent curve.
mine is a mess and bounces back.

nowadays I just try not to focus on this phenomenon.. Cause it feels like crap indeed.

IP Logged
Brittany
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Reply #3 - Apr 29th, 2013, 5:42am

Richie,

Thank you for your response. I'm starting to think that perhaps I'm having palpitations that I'm not feeling at the faster rate because of the recovery time of my heart. It feels suspiciously like the times I've experienced extreme stress (physical) and had palpitation runs of PVCs every 7-8 beats. The only difference I noticed was that there was no overwhelming beat beforehand. I didn't feel that typical bump in my chest, it was just a normal beat, and then that symptom would begin. I'll continue my exercise as normal, and do my best to stop feeling my heart rate.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print