pvcs and racing heart (Read 2205 times)
Louis
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

pvcs and racing heart
Feb 08th, 2013, 9:42pm

Hello...this is my first time posting.
Around 6 months ago i started feeling what i thought was indigestion...i finally noticed after feeling my pulse that i was skipping beats..scary! I went to e.r. and they said pvcs and told me to follow up with cardiologist..i did and everything on eco and stress test  seemed ok. I was still have lots of palps and some tacacardia. Doc put me on event recorder for 3 weeks.
I have a follow up monday to review results. I also sometimes wake up abruptly and feel like j cannot breathe and heart racing
On my own i started taking coq10 and magnesium chelated. I also
stopped
taking my simvastatin because my cholesterol was not all that high and i want to see if medication was causing it or maybe an imbalance of some sort. Magnesium has lowered my resting heart rate by like 10 beats..feel relaxed a bit! Over the last 5 days my pvcs are down significantly..just some after i eat a meal.
I am 45, relatively healthy, maybe a little nervous by natureSmiley...i guess i want to know if simvastatin could be the culprit and if so could it have done irreversible harm  to my heart...symptoms i never had before...i was on Med for about a year and a half. I am feeling somewhat better but what a stressful 2 months...thanks for listening

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print