Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Palpitations linked to internal inflammation (Read 3964 times)
Lucidboomer
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Palpitations linked to internal inflammation
Feb 22nd, 2013, 1:07pm

I was very happy to find this forum today.  There is a ton of information here.  I've been studying heart palpitations since 2002 when I had my first attack.  Like many others, I thought I was dying!

Since I'm already an online researcher, it was an easy step for me to ad "palp research" to my daily routine.  It took me 6 years to nail down the risk factors for palpitations of my type.  My doctor says my heart is fine and that I am just stressed and should lay off coffee etc.  Lol.  Wish it was that easy!

It took me nearly six years but I cured my problem.  Now I blog about it and speak with others who want to know what I did.  The answer is out there folks and its NOT drugs!

Nick.
8-)

IP Logged
RLR
YaBB Administrator

Retired Physician

Re: Palpitations linked to internal inflammation
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2013, 4:07pm

Please explain what you mean by "internal inflammation."

This is a medical information forum and as a retired physician, I host it. If you've joined the forum to interact with other members or guests and share your experiences, then you are certainly welcome to do so.

Please be mindful, however, that solicitations of any type such as charging money for access to your blog or other information would not be permissible here.

Best regards,

Rutheford Rane, MD (ret.)

Best Regards and Good Health
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print