Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Long term palps, terrifying new symptom (Read 24431 times)
Rachel
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Re: Long term palps, terrifying new symptom
Reply #15 - Jun 19th, 2013, 3:25am

I totally agree with you sto13 which is why I've yet to take the aspirin, I feel deep down that I'm 'ok' our doctors here just seem to want to cover themselves just incase, after 20 years of suffering I know what makes them worse ect although this particular period was bad and lasted almost 3 weeks of constant palps, the only reason I went to the doc was because I almost passed out, I'm sure he's no expert on cardiology! I just want to be referred back to the cardiology experts so they can run the appropriate tests but he seems unwilling, I'm going to ring him tomo and ask again because all this is stressing me out so much Undecided

IP Logged
Rachel
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Re: Long term palps, terrifying new symptom
Reply #16 - Jun 21st, 2013, 10:55am

Just to update all who have responded to my post (thankyou again) I finally managed to get hold of my doc today and have told him I'm not interested in the beta blockers and after much deliberation he agreed to refer me back to cardiology at the hospital, this will take approx 4 weeks!!! I will discuss with an expert what's going on with my heart and hopefully get some answers, I shall of course ask about the aspirin too and will update my post when I've spoken to him/her, it has taken away a little stress knowing I'm going there although I had a set back last night in the way of a huge migraine that woke me from my sleep ( I suffer from classic migraine, the ones with preceding aura) which I haven't had for over a year! I've put this down to stress too, thankyou all for listening through my bad times and I'll hopefully have answers soon  Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print