Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Panic attacks, consistent discomfort (Read 6992 times)
Crescent
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Panic attacks, consistent discomfort
Jul 01st, 2013, 4:59pm

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum.  20 year old male with heart murmur and have been experiencing frequent palpitations accompanied by panic attacks.  The palpitations arise due to a strange discomfort around the stomach area, on the left side, in which I find my body is sort of pulling everything upwards to make up for such a feeling.  When the panic attacks go, they are very severe, often crippling me for a while creating tremors.  The attacks seem to occur after bowel movements.

Since a panic attack recently I have felt a pressure at the very top of my left lung, and am quite worried as to what this might be.  I've been to both the ER and doctor before this, and my blood pressure was fine, though they found sinus tachycardia and ectopic beats that were very high in frequency.  Apparently I had a potassium deficiency of some sort.

However, I have since been eating fairly well and am still experiencing these symptoms.  Something that makes me suspicious is that a few weeks before these happened to crop up I was experiencing telltale gallbladder pain signs.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you

IP Logged
Typer
Gold Forum Member

From England UK

United Kingdom
Re: Panic attacks, consistent discomfort
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2013, 3:52am

I cant tell you what it is unfortunately but, I just want to say I know how scary unexplained symptoms can be.

Anxiety seems to cause all sorts of strange symptoms and I hope that is what is the problem with your recent symptoms

« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2013, 10:05am by Typer »  

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=343485201086
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print