Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Poll Poll
Question: Aloe Vera Gel caps or Aloe Gel caps

Aloe Vera Gel cap being helpful?  
  1 (100%)
Is it Aloe Vera Gel caps or Aloe Gel caps?  
  0 (0%)

Total votes: 1
« Created by: Bludhalia on: Jan 19th, 2013, 1:18pm »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
The welcome thread (Read 172399 times)
Typer
Gold Forum Member

From England UK

United Kingdom
Re: The welcome thread
Reply #90 - Jul 12th, 2011, 7:29am

Hiya Wendy and welcome

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=343485201086
WWW   IP Logged
wendy63
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #91 - Jul 12th, 2011, 10:54am

Thank you very much.

IP Logged
randi86
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #92 - Jul 20th, 2011, 8:41am

hello..i came across this site by searching for my heart symptoms im having. ive read some posts on here and it seems that this forum will be very helpful to me; as it seems to have helped others! I hope to make some online friends to discuss concerns with and just help put each others minds at ease. Smiley

randi86   IP Logged
buggsie
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #93 - Jul 23rd, 2011, 5:19pm

Hi there,  Smiley  another newbie here.  Searching for info about heart palpitations !  My 18 yr old son got Glandular Fever in September last year.  He was very athletic, playing basketball 5 nights a week.  It has been a very slow recovery.  

He is now attempting to get back into basketball, but whenever he takes the court, or practises hard at home, he gets alarming palpitations.  So yeah, off to read some posts now !

IP Logged
dani
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Australia
Reply #94 - Jul 23rd, 2011, 10:48pm

Hi My name is Dani and i am also new and have posted something on the other site ,before i read this site. Suffered a heart attack a year ago,-symptoms so mild you could have missed it (No Pain)-Normal  blood pressure,normal cholestrol,i am thin ,no heart blockages, been put on aspirin which is causing all sorts of stomach problems .I have  heart racing,flying along ,clammy about to pass out but only when i am in bed at night- which causes me to ring ambulance as i am thinking i am having another heart attack-normal ecgs every time-i am 58 and have never felt so unwell-i used to be able to work 6 days week -run familyetc with energy and optism to spare
Thank you so much for this site -at least we can talk about symptoms and feelings  without being judged
dani

IP Logged
Robb
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #95 - Jul 24th, 2011, 1:12pm

Hello, a first-timer to the website here.  RLR found me on another forum and recommended I try this one.  My symptoms are well beyond palpitations, mine are long episodes of atrial fibrillation.  I have been told that 2 things are necessary for AF to occur, (1) an atrium that is susceptable and capable of fibrillation and (2) something to trigger the fibrillation.  I am convinced that the trigger in my case is my vagus nerve.  I have symptoms of a dominant parasympathetic nervous system; bradycardia, low body temperature, hoarseness and thick saliva.  Initially my fibrillation was triggered by something that would stimulate the vagus nerve in my stomach such as eating spicy food, bending over, golfing and faster jogging.  Now the episodes start with less specific activity but are more frequent when I am more active.  I can usually feel a tenseness or spasms in the area about an inch above my navel before the fibrillation begins.  One more symptom that is related is occasional slight numbness on the left side of my face, usually when I am having fibrillation.  The facial trigeminal nerve shares a path with the vagus nerve in the brain.  I am taking an anti-arhythmic drug that really doesn't help much and am considering getting a radio frequency ablation to prevent the fibrillation.  By the way, this all started with short palpitations about 10 years ago.  I came to this site in search of some way to quiet down my over-sensitive vagus nerve/PNS.  I am wondering if my PNS is too dominant or if my sympathetic nervous system too weak.  For some reason there is an imbalance.  I just discovered that elevated blood sugar levels can damage the vagus nerve.  My levels have been in the 100 - 110 range for the last 3 or 4 years.  Even though I wouldn't be considered diabetic I wonder if long-term elevated levels could cause nerve damage that would make my vagus nerve jumpy.  Besides lowering blood sugar level (which I intend to do), is there any way to restore a damaged vagus nerve?  Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Robb  Roll Eyes

IP Logged
chuck
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #96 - Aug 17th, 2011, 6:18pm

hello everyone, i'm new here. i had been mostly lurking for a while. i found this site during one of my recent heart palpitation events...thankfully many of you are positive and that is very important

IP Logged
stella
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #97 - Aug 23rd, 2011, 9:07am

Hi My name is stella from the UK.

Have suffered palps for many years and am still worried by them. So much so that I have called the ambulance twice in the past.

Anyway have been sent to a cardio and had a scan and it showed a moderate amount of fluid around my heart. Well it has not helped me in the least to know THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It scared me and now am even more scared by all these palps. Also other symptoms going on which they tell me are anxiety, not too sure about that. Embarrassed

So thats a little about me

IP Logged
lorri
Forum Newbies

Reply #98 - Sep 3rd, 2011, 8:37am

hi, i dont often post on here but i read posts and gain great reassurance from Rlrs advice. My anxiety about my ectopics and rvot have decreased massively since i found this site. THANKYOU Smiley

IP Logged
marti

I Love YaBB 2!

missouri ozarks
Reply #99 - Sep 26th, 2011, 4:03pm

I popped into this forum awhile ago, but I don't think I ever said "hello".  Sorry for the delay.  I've gotten so much good information here!  There is nothing as scary as palpitations!

IP Logged
wendyT
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #100 - Oct 10th, 2011, 1:51am

hello there folks, just joined in..Smiley and I'm glad to be here, it's pretty interesting to read the topics posted in the forum.

see you around guys..Smiley

IP Logged
lmg83brown

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #101 - Nov 27th, 2011, 11:01pm

Hi I am a new member and I really hope someone will read my new post.......

IP Logged
cyulyz
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

szkolenia bhp
Reply #102 - Dec 6th, 2011, 1:45pm

Kindly cultivation requires a hello, so hello and appetite you all warmly and look forward to a delicious and frugiferous discussion.            
Unsurpassed Regards

IP Logged
jay
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #103 - Dec 13th, 2011, 11:42pm

Hi all, I am Jay and am very pleased to find this forum as I finally don't feel so alone in my journey with getting answers to health problems. Looking forward to chatting with some of you. Cheesy

IP Logged
SK
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #104 - Dec 20th, 2011, 6:40pm

Hello everyone,
I just found this website and it feels great to know that I can speak to someone that understands me! I have been experiencing anxiety and palpitations, I have visited many doctors this last year in search for answers and no one has been able to explain things as you have in this forum, the palpitations 101 threads are very informative and I thank you deeply for publishing those.
I have ups and downs, times when the palpitations are very frequent and times when they almost disappear but overall I like to believe that I am in my way to recovery.
It is nice to meet you all and I wish you the best.
SK

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print