Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Poll Poll
Question: Aloe Vera Gel caps or Aloe Gel caps

Aloe Vera Gel cap being helpful?  
  1 (100%)
Is it Aloe Vera Gel caps or Aloe Gel caps?  
  0 (0%)

Total votes: 1
« Created by: Bludhalia on: Jan 19th, 2013, 1:18pm »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
The welcome thread (Read 172400 times)
marci22
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: The welcome thread
Reply #105 - Jan 1st, 2012, 4:50am

I have found this forum after reading through many others. I have read through many posts by RLR and he adds a level of calm, reassurance and logic that is missing in many of those other forums.

Chronic anxiety coupled with a recent bout of severe pvc's has led me to search out more information on the subject. I am currently undergoing tests and hope to find a cause (or hopefully, a lack of a pathological one) for my condition.

Here's to giving up anxiety in 2012  Wink

IP Logged
DirtGirl
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #106 - Jan 5th, 2012, 4:01pm

Glad I came over to this side, I would have missed the welcome thread if I had just stayed on the medical side.

I am newly diagnosed with LBBB with Palpitations and mild cardio-myopathy. This is all new to me so I hope to gather and share helpful information with all of you as we progress. Smiley

IP Logged
Joni999
Forum Newbies

Florida
Reply #107 - Jan 6th, 2012, 8:43pm

Hi All.  I'm so glad to have found this information.  In all the years of [my] research trying to get answers that the doctors can't find - this has been THE BEST information.   I've had heart palpitations for as long as I can remember but they used to be just occasional.  Now, it's daily and NIGHTLY.  I also get the choking sensation and of course, have anxiety/panic issues.  So glad to read the information here.  VERY helpful.  Just checking in to the welcome thread....  Thanks again.  Joni in Florida.

IP Logged
Borek
YaBB Administrator

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Reply #108 - Sep 6th, 2012, 9:36am

Hi All, my name is Borek and I will try to keep the forum alive.

IP Logged
Borek
YaBB Administrator

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Reply #109 - Sep 6th, 2012, 9:37am

3rd post needed to contact RLR privately.

IP Logged
4Runner
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

BC/Alta
Reply #110 - Sep 19th, 2012, 11:55am

Hello Everyone

Just joined today and am looking forward to doing a LOT of reading . Nice looking site .

J

IP Logged
Mercedes55
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

SW Herts
Reply #111 - Dec 11th, 2012, 6:06am

Hi, my name is Lyn and I found this site from the No More Panic Forum.  I have had palpitations on and off since the late 70's and have suffered with anxiety and agoraphobia for all those years too.

Lyn

IP Logged
dhar2112
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Reply #112 - Dec 13th, 2012, 10:26am

New here, too.  Already read Parts 1 thru 6 and reinforced what I already deemed to be true.  Very helpful.  Had anxiety and palps since mid-80s.  First time diagnosed with panic was the last time I saw a Dr. about it.  I was comforted to know what was up and have had good health since.  Still struggle with anxiety, though, and palps, although life is good.  This seems like a really good place to go when I need some assurance.  Sometimes, that's the best treatment.  Good luck to all and hope to contribute in some way.

IP Logged
zilly84
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Alaska
Reply #113 - Dec 16th, 2012, 8:14pm

Hi my name is Liz. I believe I've been having palpitations most my life. They never scared me as a child. I'd just feel a heart beat in my throat for a second. They didn't come too frequently, maybe every couple months or years. I never noticed them really until last year before I got pregnant. I was very dehydrated at the time and noticed a heavy thump in my chest when laying on my right side. It happened a couple times in one week but laying on my left side would help it. Well I started taking better care of myself and ended up pregnant and did not experience the thumping again. I just assumed it was an electolyte imbalance due to dehydration. Well fast forward to the weeks following my son's birth. I started noticing a weird tickily feeling in my chest. Like butterflies in your stomach when you are excited. Except I wasn't excited. I now identify that as adrenaline. I'm not sure when I had my first PVC but I do know that I started having anxiety. I was on zoloft and that helped the anxiety. I ended up moving and started drinking a bit and I think that's when the palpitations started happening more frequently. Well after a couple months of drinking and dealing with anxiety and palpitations I've quit drinking and quit caffeine. I just recently started taking prozac (i got off zoloft around the time I moved and started drinking). I've been on 10 mgs for a week and felt my anxiety subsidies a bit. Yesterday was my first day taking 20 mgs. I was also a bit dehydrated, not bad like before though. Well after having a great day taking the kids to see Santa, I was laying in bed looking on my phone on the internet, when suddenly my heart jumped heavily. I felt my actual heart move. Normally I feel the palpitations in my throat. A couple months ago I had the same thing happen while laying flat on my back in bed. But at the time I was drinking alcohol a few times a week and I thought that what caused it. I did have one and a half drinks. Maybe it was that, or the dehydration, or upping my meds, or laying on my back, or staying up late. I'm going to schedule an appt tomorrow to check my heart out. I've been sad all day today because I thought since my anxiety is getting better that my palpitations were behind me. But since last night my anxiety has come back. Reading on this forum has helped some. I realize I'm probably fine. I'm 28, a healthy weight, don't smoke, now don't drink AT ALL, and avoid caffeine. I'm thinking I might just be one of the lucky people that get these for no resin. Once I talk to a doctor, I think I'll feel a lot better. Oh I'd like to add my blood pressure is always perfect whether pregnant or not.

IP Logged
thart
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Reply #114 - Dec 20th, 2012, 2:46am

Hi, I'm Tom, living in the UK, trying to understand my condition. I've found the 101 very helpful and will investigate the site further.

IP Logged
james1983
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Reply #115 - Dec 24th, 2012, 5:17am

:'(hello everyone i am a heart palpitations sufferer and i just wanted to say hello to my fellow sufferers

IP Logged
kmwondering
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Reply #116 - Dec 31st, 2012, 5:08pm

so happy to have found this forum.

IP Logged
sto12

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Reply #117 - Jan 13th, 2013, 10:04pm

Hi everyone. I am school teachers living in Sydney Australia. I found my way here after visiting the nomorepanic forums. I am an infrequent visitor there but in times of high anxiety I sometimes visit there to have a read. It was after reading some replies by RLR that I decided to come here. In dealing with health anxiety for the last 11 years or so I have found that with one or two exceptions the only people who really understand it are other health anxiety sufferers. The exceptions being a psychiatrist I attended for a period of time 11 years ago when my anxiety was at its worst and my own GP. I'm not sure that he really understands it either but he tries his best to allay my fears.  Smiley It is clear to me that RLR truly understands the effects that the mind can have on the body and I don't think I have ever read anyone who makes more sense. I haven't had a chance to read many of the threads here yet but I already feel better by just being here.

IP Logged
Tweetiepie114
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Reply #118 - Jan 19th, 2013, 12:50pm

Hello,

I found this Forum by chance when searching the Web and it is so cool that I am not alone with the dreaded Ectopics.

I have read quite a few of the Topics and feel more at ease than I have done for a while.

Thank You for that.

Gail  Cheesy

IP Logged
Bludhalia
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Reply #119 - Jan 19th, 2013, 1:18pm

Hi Everyone

Thank YOU!!!  Thank you to RLR for such a great explanation of Paps and to everyone for sharing they experiences and stories.  I have found it very helpful and comforting by reading your posts that I am not alone.

I do have a question.  I have heard that some people with palps who started using Aloe Vera Gel cap or maybe it is Aloe Gel caps have been able to minized their palps and in some cases they actually dissapeared.  I wonder if anyone has heard of the same or anything else that might help.

Best Regards
Diane

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print