Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Poll Poll
Question: Aloe Vera Gel caps or Aloe Gel caps

Aloe Vera Gel cap being helpful?  
  1 (100%)
Is it Aloe Vera Gel caps or Aloe Gel caps?  
  0 (0%)

Total votes: 1
« Created by: Bludhalia on: Jan 19th, 2013, 1:18pm »

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
The welcome thread (Read 172411 times)
honeybdee
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Re: The welcome thread
Reply #120 - Jan 25th, 2013, 8:22pm

Hello everyone. Just stumbled on this page tonight.  I am a 49 year female that is very healthy. I work out every day and eat a clean diet.I have been having pvc's for a few months after having an attack of vertigo around Thanksgiving. I have had them before but did not know what they were. I know they say they are not going to kill me, but I get very light headed and feel a "wave" wash over me. I sometimes get short of breath also. It is very scary and very hard not to panic. I am really glad I found this page. I hope it helps me understand these things better.

IP Logged
JerBear320
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Reply #121 - Apr 8th, 2013, 4:39pm

Hi all..  just came across this site today after suffering extreme anxiety over my palpitations that I have been experiencing over the past several months.

I'm hoping to read information that is helpful, and doesn't create more anxiety from all the Googling I've been doing. Shocked

Thank you for being here.

IP Logged
Pamela
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

UK
Reply #122 - May 27th, 2013, 3:38am

Hello.  I'm new here and have learnt more in a few hours reading than I have in all my life.  66, and suffering palps since 14.  

Thanks soooo much

Pamela

IP Logged
lopezb2013
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Birmingham
Reply #123 - Jun 19th, 2013, 8:02am

Hello, my daughter found this site for me.  I've been suffering with palpitations a few weeks but have had them before years ago.  Back then they started when I was smoking and drinking wine every night. so I quit but started back 3 years later.  Now they started after I quit smoking and drinking wine every night.  Weird.  I also suffer with vertigo from Meniere's and Positional vertigo and feel various sensations in my head and chest...waves, buzzing, vibrations. I think maybe I'm just made weird.  My chest has always been sensitive to loud noises such as drums, planes, car engines, etc. I'm hoping I can get some good advice here. Roll Eyes

IP Logged
ericaboo
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Oregon, USA
Reply #124 - Jun 27th, 2013, 2:20pm

Hi - I just spent 6 hours in the emergency room last night due to palpitations that were much, much more painful than anything I have ever experienced.

So - now, I feel I should get more educated about this condition, and how concerned to be or not be...

I suffer from panic attacks and am accustomed to palpitations, but not to the degree I suffered last night.

-Erica

IP Logged
lopezb2013
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Birmingham
Reply #125 - Jun 27th, 2013, 2:32pm

ericaboo, what did the ER doctor tell you?

IP Logged
ericaboo
Forum Newbies

Heart Palpitations
Forum

Oregon, USA
Reply #126 - Jun 28th, 2013, 1:10pm

They didn't find evidence of a heart attack in the blood tests, but said "something could be starting up" and that I should have a stress test.

I am up to my eyeballs in medical bills, so I'm checking to find out the cost and whether my normal doctors agree I need that...

What's odd is that I usually have occasional palpitations for a period of time, and then they subside (like a week or so).  This time, I hadn't been having them, and I haven't had any since.

So - this was really scary in its severity and the fact that it didn't follow my normal pattern...

Ugh.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print