Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Poll Poll
Question: Aloe Vera Gel caps or Aloe Gel caps

Aloe Vera Gel cap being helpful?  
  1 (100%)
Is it Aloe Vera Gel caps or Aloe Gel caps?  
  0 (0%)

Total votes: 1
« Created by: Bludhalia on: Jan 19th, 2013, 1:18pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print
The welcome thread (Read 172393 times)
RLR
YaBB Administrator

Retired Physician

Re: The welcome thread
Reply #45 - Apr 10th, 2009, 7:44pm

Hi Marty and welcome to the forum. Please feel free to draw inquiry concerning any problems you may be experiencing and I'll do my best to help explain matters.

From a support standpoint, I think you've already observed that there are a great many persons here with common difficulties and they are an outstanding source of help and support to one another.

Again, welcome and make yourself at home.

Best regards and Good Health

Best Regards and Good Health
  IP Logged
Marty
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #46 - Apr 13th, 2009, 4:23am

Thank you RLR. From what I have read so far, you are an amazing and very helpful loving man! God Bless you for all your  help and advice!
Marty

IP Logged
koffice07
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #47 - Jul 1st, 2009, 3:14am

Hi,
I am very glad to have found this forum. Hi everyone!

Laurie Smiley

IP Logged
SueB
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Oregon
Reply #48 - Jul 7th, 2009, 10:59pm

Hi Everyone, glad to meet you all.

My name is Susan and I was referred to this forum by Glenda over at Power Surge.  

I am a 55 year old female, post menopausal, married and share a 10 acre farm with my husband, a donkey, llama, 10 goats, a dog and 4-5 barn cats.  

My physical last year showed that I am in excellent health with a normal blood count as to everything.  My BP is normal, am slightly overweight and will be seeing a Cardiologist in a few weeks for my PVCs.

I have been having PVCs for about 15 years that started out mild and progressed to very severe in March of this year.  Since then, I had an Event Monitor for 2 weeks in June which showed PVCs.  Normally I would not complain and ignore them, but sometimes they go on for 9-12 hours without a regular heartbeat.  It almost feels like hickups.  Once they start for the day, they stay with you.  Anyway, I sometimes get chest pain, dizziness, headaches and fatigue with them, so my doctor referred me to a Cardiologist.

I also have asthma so I can't take Beta Blockers.  Not that I want to, as I'm hoping for a solution that does not include drugs.  I also have Gallstones, and have been fortunate enough to still have my Gallbladder.  Oddly enough, my palps do not occur when I feel right side pain and visa versa.  Don't know why, but I would rather have the right side pain than these darned heart palps.

My palps are not the kind where my heart races.  If anyting my pulse is slow and my heart feels as if its skipping beats or just quivering. Sometimes they occur with anxiety and sometimes without anxiety.  So I am clueless and interested in learning more about the Vagus Nerve.

IP Logged
Niki
Forum Newbies

Reply #49 - Sep 16th, 2009, 6:01pm

Hello to everyone....I'm new to this forum and so glad I found it.  I have been at the computer most of the day reading posts from so many of you and felt I had to join you.  I too have had problems with heart palps and anxiety problems for a while now and I already seem to feel some relief just from information that I have learned today.        

Thank you,

Niki

IP Logged
Typer
Gold Forum Member

From England UK

United Kingdom
Reply #50 - Dec 8th, 2009, 4:51pm

Hello from me:

I just saw this thread after leaving this question on the symptoms board:

I am 59 years old, female and have been having ectopic beats for around 3 years. For the last three months they have become a nightmare, filled with dread and hopelessness not to mention anxiety.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=343485201086
WWW   IP Logged
vallie
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #51 - Dec 29th, 2009, 1:27pm

Hi!

What a relief to hear similar stories, there is some feeling of comfort.  Thank you for all sharing!  

Vallie

IP Logged
seek4peace
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Australia
Reply #52 - Jan 3rd, 2010, 6:00am

Hello to everyone and Happy 2010.
I am new to this site and I'm so glad to find others in the same boat.

I have a history of Generalised Anxiety Disorder which has been very mild, but chronic.  I recently early 2009 got some chest pains and went through to whole ER experience where a murmur was detected.  The chest pains (Dx non-cardiac) lasted for 9 months and after that the palps started.  I'm sure they are a follow on reaction from the stress of 9 months of pain, but they are scary regardless.  I am a fit, healthy and extremely capable woman and when it happens I have no control over it.  I really don't like that.

Anyway it's nice to be here and I hope to learn lots about managing my issues.

IP Logged
Otto Madick
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Phoenix, Arizona
Reply #53 - Jan 22nd, 2010, 2:29pm

Thank you RLR for all the help you have been to me and did not have to ask a question. I have learned a lot by reading all the posts and finding out I have a lot of company. I'm not quite as old as you, but hope to be in about ten years!

as you would say "good Health"

Otto

I wish I knew whose quote this is.
"I Plan To Live Forever So Far So Good"
  IP Logged
YosemiteSam
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #54 - Feb 16th, 2010, 5:29pm

Hello,

Thanks for letting me join this informative forum. I am nearly 32 years old, a mother to 3 young kids (4.5, 2.5 and 4 months).

I look forward getting to know you all, and hopefully be reassured by the informations here.

Regards,
Sam

IP Logged
marti

I Love YaBB 2!

missouri ozarks
Reply #55 - Feb 28th, 2010, 7:53am

I'm so glad I found you all.  Been fighting palps for awhile now.  First time around my potassium was low.  After that I went hyperthyroid and was dx with Graves disease.  Also have multiple sclerosis.

Nice to meet you.

IP Logged
Qgirl
Forum Newbies

Vires in numerus

UK
Reply #56 - Apr 6th, 2010, 3:07am

Hi everyone,

This is the best site I have found so far for sane, logical info and the only one I will use now (which hopefully won't be too often, if you will forgive me for saying! Cheesy)

RLR deserves a medal and so do all the other people who provide regular support here, thank you all.

See you around the forum,

Clare

IP Logged
daybyday

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #57 - Apr 7th, 2010, 12:03pm

I posted for a while back a few years then would occasionally check in without posting.   I have GAD and all its body manifestations.  Sad
It is comforting here, knowing others understand and care, and RLR is always ready to help.
No one ever minimizes our struggles, fears, worries.
For all this I am thankful for this site.

IP Logged
AliceB
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #58 - Apr 30th, 2010, 11:41am

Hi,  Just checking in and saying hi.  I have been to many sites over the years but am particularly pleased to discover this one.  I have suffered from PVC's for more than thirty years--not continuously, thank goodness--but often enough to feel that they have often intruded into my life and caused much anxiety and suffering. I am currently having a bad few months, hence looking on-line for new information.  The discussions here have been full of new and helpful information.

I like that the connection with the vagus nerve and digestive issues is addressed because I have suspected this for some time.  I also have wondered why there seems to be a connection to one's position and find the PVC's much worse when I lie down to read or sleep at night.
And I get them frequently after eating dinner.  Now, I just need to figure out how to get rid of them!  

Thanks for this site and all its reassurance.  AliceB

IP Logged
Beat
Forum Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #59 - May 2nd, 2010, 2:35pm

I'm delighted to stumble across this forum and wisdom imparted by RLR and other commentators; as a 53-year-old man suffering from extra beats since age 18, you'd think I'd have a handle on the stress and anxiety produced, so it is great to seek reassurance from fellow sufferers and offer mine, that I'm healthy, when many of my peers are not.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print