Tightenings (Read 7362 times)
Kathryn
Gold Forum Member

I Love YaBB 2!

England - Great Britain
Tightenings
Mar 03rd, 2007, 3:06am

Hi

Just quick question, I've been getting tightenings in my upper centre chest, level with the top of my breasts but in the centre, it sometimes just there and other times it goes down above my heart to, bit like a missed beat and sometimes it feels like one, I feel tight chested and it feels tight to breathe in, only for a bit, my chest has been very gurgly.  I've had this before, just wondered what it was? Does anyone else get this?

Thanks

Kath x

Kath x
  IP Logged
Kathryn
Gold Forum Member

I Love YaBB 2!

England - Great Britain
Re: Tightenings
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2007, 3:39pm

Hi

Whilst getting ready to go out tonight, I had a few wierd feelings in my chest and I think a couple of missed beats, I sat on my bed and bent over to find my shoes in the bottom of my wardrobe and my heart felt weird quite a few times I managed to check my pulse and it was ok then a like bigger beat.  I'm a little bloated and a little constipated, I'd had the same feelings on and off most of the day, more so when I had to get ready, had a bath did my hair etc..  I also felt really hot with it.  It felt like I had a bolt of wind above my heart that wouldn't shift and everytime I breathed in it went weird.  Also I'm on the 14th day of my cycle and my stomach lower down is sore and I have period type aches, so possibly could be ovulating?

Hope you are all ok, had a lovely evening out, me my hubby and our friends went out for a meal, and I felt ok had couple weird feelings but ok, but then I was sitting most of the time.

Thanks for listening

Kath x

Kath x
  IP Logged
Beanie

I Love YaBB 2!

Ohio
Reply #2 - Mar 4th, 2007, 6:23am

I don't feel chest tightness, I often get quick sharp pains in the chest area, but I do sometimes get a strange sensation when I breathe in that it feels kind of rattley (is that a word?) and vibrating, but it stops after a few breaths.  It is usually in the morning, so maybe my l just need a few deep breaths to stretch my lungs????
Glad you had a fun night out with your husband!!

IP Logged
Kathryn
Gold Forum Member

I Love YaBB 2!

England - Great Britain
Reply #3 - Mar 4th, 2007, 12:14pm

Thanks, it was fun

The tightenings are not across the whole of my chest just in a small section, I say tightenings but it feels like a big bit of air which gets stuck suddenly, and the only way I can explain it is like a sudden tightening.  My husband has listened to my chest a few times over the past couple of days and said my chest is really gurgly,  The thing I find odd is I was told you can not get wind in your chest, so how come my chest is gurgling and fizzing?

Not so bad today, more so this evening, but still feeling quite anxious about it, trying to think positive

Thanks for your reply

Kath x

Kath x
  IP Logged
Beanie

I Love YaBB 2!

Ohio
Reply #4 - Mar 4th, 2007, 4:45pm

Maybe the gurgling is in your stomach and echoing up your esophagus and sounds like it is in your chest, but i guess that would not explain the feeling unless it is putting pressure on you esophagus area???  If I listen to my husbands stomach it is constantly making noises.  I think everyones stomach and abdomen make noises all the time- stuff moving along i guess.

IP Logged
Beanie

I Love YaBB 2!

Ohio
Reply #5 - Mar 4th, 2007, 4:47pm

Sometimes I get a big rumbling from hunger in my stomach and I can feel it and hear it up the back of my neck along my spine.  It is weird but I think it is air moving all the way up my throat.  Very weird feeling.

IP Logged
Kathryn
Gold Forum Member

I Love YaBB 2!

England - Great Britain
Reply #6 - Mar 5th, 2007, 6:24am

Hi

Maybe your right, as I have felt a bit bloated and my pelvic area has been really sore.  I do feel air moving in my chest sometimes, today my chest feels really funny, making me a little anxious.

Don't know what could have started all this, I suppose I am a little stressed and anxious as my hubby started new job today.

When it starts up like this and it stays a few days, I start to think what could be wrong, I am trying to think positively.

Thanks for your reply Beenie

Kath x

Kath x
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print