Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
RLR I am new here, and very scared. (Read 13493 times)
kiwiblue

I Love YaBB 2!

San Francisco Bay Area
Re: RLR I am new here, and very scared.
Reply #15 - Oct 30th, 2008, 12:05pm

Hello!  I just want to say that you sound like me.  I do have days where I can listen to my intellect versus my "boo" voices regarding these various palpitations.  AND I had and have every one of them that you describe.  I have been having them since June 1992 when I was 42.  I was stressed (and still am) to the max and starting a very challenging menopause journey.  On the days when the nerves are super sensitive (for why I do not understand), I can just touch any part of my stomach and it will cause some sort of arrythmia.  Now, that just kind of makes me mad instead of scared unless it happens too much.  Some days the "boo" voices when, and some days they don't.  Some days, when my mind/resolve is strong, I can go ahead and accomplish what I need to plus more.  Other days I feel so fragile and just can't move passed that.  I guess what I am trying to say is that you really are going to be okay.  Just keep working away to build resolve to move thru these palipitations and live your life to the fullest.  God bless. Wink Cheesy

Jo

IP Logged
beadbabe
Gold Forum Member

UK
Re: RLR I am new here, and very scared.
Reply #16 - Nov 7th, 2008, 6:40am

Don't let the palpitations stop you from doing what you want - ever!
Despite thinking the contrary for a long time, I have never had anything really bad happen to me. We may think something might happen, but it won't. It's just a thought, only a thought, not a reality.

Good luck and keep up with your singing - don't waste your talent.
bead

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print