Send Topic Print
Worst day of my life (Read 23058 times)
Dodger

No matter where you
go, there you are

Virginia
Re: Worst day of my life
Reply #15 - Jan 02nd, 2013, 4:44am

Today was/is my daughters 17 birthday. I have been having episodes of feeling like I am going to faint all week. Just sitting on the couch and I feel my heart flutter a little bit and then my face gets all prickly and I feel like I am going to pass out.

I have been dreading today as it was always a special day we shared. I used to always let her stay home from school and we would do something fun. The thought of not having her in my life never crossed my mind. I have walked many dark roads in my life and the good Lord has always seen me through. I just need to have faith that even though this road is darker, longer and harder than ay other that the good Lord will see me thru this as well.

Peace to you all

IP Logged
richie

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #16 - Jan 2nd, 2013, 5:03am

I only can try to understand how difficult this day must be. Undecided (it must be really hard)

I hope in these dark difficult times you sometimes have sheds of light and even a smile remembering the beautiful and great moments of and with her.

hang in there my friend !!

IP Logged
Dodger

No matter where you
go, there you are

Virginia
Reply #17 - Jan 9th, 2013, 5:22am

So the ME called yesterday with the cause of death and I am even more confused because it does not make sense.

Acute Chronic Brochialitis and Acute Broncho Pneumonia, pardon spelling I am a chef not a Doctor. I just don't understand because she was not that sick. No wheezing, no complaints of chest pain or could not breath. She had a temperature but there was nothing that set off any alarms.

I am just feeling very fragile and raw again today, and m anxiety is thru the roof. Thanks for listening. I know this is not in the theme of this forum but I just needed to get it out.  :'(

IP Logged
richie

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #18 - Jan 9th, 2013, 7:52am

Hi Dodger

I can understand it doesnt answer your questions.
you think that a healthy teenager shouldnt have to die from this
Also or espescially when your impression at that particular day wasnt one of a very ill teenager.
Very difficult to grasp. Is there a possibility for you to ask what complications these pneumonia might have triggered?
Like always I wish you and your family all the strength in the world !!

IP Logged
rosekay

I Love YaBB 2!

South Wales
Reply #19 - Jan 31st, 2013, 4:40am

I'm so very sorry, Dodger.  I can't think of anything to say that will really help, but I do send you love and prayers with all my heart  xx

IP Logged
saab

Reply #20 - Feb 5th, 2013, 9:33am

Just wanted to say again how very sorry I am for your loss. No parent should have to face your situation. I will be thinking of you and your family in the coming weeks and hope that in time you will find some peace.

I have been reading books on Mindfulness of late and have found Jon Kabbat Zinn 'Mindful Way Through Depression'  helpful - it has a cd of guided exercises. The cd is also on You Tube.

IP Logged
Dodger

No matter where you
go, there you are

Virginia
Reply #21 - Feb 6th, 2013, 10:37am

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate the kind words. I am having good days and bad days.

I have not been having palpitations but I have be having a lot of chest pain. I had and Echocardiogram and a stress test and and EKG and all of my test came back normal. But some days I just feel like the whole world is collapsing on me and that any minute something tragic is going to happen. The only medical conditions that I have been diagnosed with is GERD and a Hiatel Hernia and Vitamin D deficiency.

I am assuming that the chest pains and anxiety are from grief and my stomach issues. But I will tell you that sometimes I get really scared and just feel like hell. My doctor tells me that I am on a good road to recovery but the bad days make me feel like I just sliding into darkness.

Take care you all hope you find peace

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print