Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  News:
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Here's a Question for All of You (Read 387096 times)
Typer
Gold Forum Member

From England UK

United Kingdom
Re: Here's a Question for All of You
Reply #285 - Jun 14th, 2012, 10:34am

Wow, so glad this thread has been revived. I must find time to read and catch up and also join in.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=343485201086
WWW   IP Logged
Dodger

No matter where you
go, there you are

Virginia
Reply #286 - Jun 18th, 2012, 1:43am

Tonight was a rough night. I woke up with feelings of pain in my chest and my left hand was asleep and hurt. I was waking up from a nightmare so I was already breathing hard and confused when I woke up.

I know it is anxiety and things are returning to normal. I simply refuse to let the fear control me again. Reading thru all of the posts in this thread in particular always helps to. The sad thing is that all of this fear of having a heart attack or just dropping dead, I actually don't even know how to tell if I was actually having a heart attack.

Now that I think about it maybe this is where some of my anxiety comes from. After suffering from GERD and heartburn so much I think I fear having a heart attack and just saying " nope its just heartburn on GERD" and then it really being a heart problem. Oh well its 4am and I am rambling hope you all are well. Going to try and go back to sleep.

IP Logged
Typer
Gold Forum Member

From England UK

United Kingdom
Reply #287 - Jun 21st, 2012, 6:50pm

Dodger - that's my fear. I do handle it all quite well most of the time thanks to RLR - but I do get scared of being too complacent and not getting help soon enough...mind you, then I think oh well, there are worse ways to die. That helps..just trying to feel what will be, will be.

I reckon if it ever were a heart attack, there would be no questioning it or mistaking it...so I have heard anyway. Supposed to feel like an elephant sitting on your chest and unmistakable to any of the other pains we get

WWW   IP Logged
bigcountry

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #288 - Jun 25th, 2012, 9:19am

RLR stated a while ago..."The result for many is a form of indentured servitude where control over daily regimen is induced, often accompanied by rituals in many forms necessary to keep life in balance. An unidentifiable unrest seems to prevail and it is this lack of identity or definition which produces the overwhelming fear.

It becomes a life with near total energy divested in prevention of circumstances that are unreal and imaginary, leaving little to no energy devoted to one's aspirations, goals and sense of accomplishment. You have the same capacity as you've always held, but it is being depleted daily by attempting to exert control over factors that are irrational in form and only exist in the realm of unwarranted speculation."

I believe this to be the key!!!  I have tried this before but obviously not 100%.  This is what I seem to have the most trouble with...the 100% part!  I dont know how to get 100% confident in my abilities and my health.  It is very frustrating and very tiring....I am tired every day and its because of what RLR says, that I have given all my energy in to the effort of avoiding what I perceive as imminent death if I dont stay on guard!

So what are the steps to getting past this??? I have read many books from Claire Weekes and others and even though I feel like I am trying to heal myself...I am still suffering!

So I dont understand where I go wrong???

IP Logged
George

Clandestinely
incredulous

England
Reply #289 - Jun 25th, 2012, 1:56pm

bigcountry wrote on Jun 25th, 2012, 9:19am:
RLR stated a while ago..."The result for many is a form of indentured servitude where control over daily regimen is induced, often accompanied by rituals in many forms necessary to keep life in balance. An unidentifiable unrest seems to prevail and it is this lack of identity or definition which produces the overwhelming fear.

It becomes a life with near total energy divested in prevention of circumstances that are unreal and imaginary, leaving little to no energy devoted to one's aspirations, goals and sense of accomplishment. You have the same capacity as you've always held, but it is being depleted daily by attempting to exert control over factors that are irrational in form and only exist in the realm of unwarranted speculation."

I believe this to be the key!!!  I have tried this before but obviously not 100%.  This is what I seem to have the most trouble with...the 100% part!  I dont know how to get 100% confident in my abilities and my health.  It is very frustrating and very tiring....I am tired every day and its because of what RLR says, that I have given all my energy in to the effort of avoiding what I perceive as imminent death if I dont stay on guard!

So what are the steps to getting past this??? I have read many books from Claire Weekes and others and even though I feel like I am trying to heal myself...I am still suffering!

So I dont understand where I go wrong???

bigcountry,

I believe your very question "So what are the steps to getting past this???" is evident of a mindset not yet ready to overcome the problems you face. Not that I really have a clue about what I'm talking about, but in my opinion, such questions are never fruitful. In the early stages of this thread, Dr. Rane stated that those in search of a pearl of wisdom are on a path of disapointment, not in those exact words.

In my opinion, the path which seems so hidden from us now is one which we all will walk sooner or later. For me, it seems to be one which I've walked blind. I haven't gone all the way, but I find myself able to turn around and see my route exposed behind me. I can see the pitfalls and the traps stuck in the middle of the path and I can see the routes where I've stumbled. Those proverbial evils which we face are ironically nothing more than sheep in wolf's clothing, to paraphrase the old adage of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that asking questions like "What's the next step" are never going to provide you with any substantial results. Instead of asking what you're doing wrong, maybe start figuring out what you're doing right. I know that this isn't about positive or negative thinking, as Dr. Rane himself responded to an early post, possibly even by me, regarding negative thinking being nothing more than a side effect of the anxious mind. However, maybe you should try and turn your head, and see if you've come any distance at all? After all, the best way to see how far you've come is to look behind you, right?

Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe for many of us that path which we'll walk is one in which we'll walk in full sight of the goal. My experiences differ from yours, but our prize is ultimately the same.

Like I've said before, I believe the way forward is not to begin a battle with ourselves or to try and fight our own minds. I try to think of it as a boat tied to the docks. The rope acts as a tether, never allowing the boat to be free. All that is required is to simply untie the rope and the boat will drift peacefully away with the natural course of the tides.

Crohn's disease (active terminal ileitis) - diagnosed 2007. Taking: Imodium 2mg x 2 daily. 25 years old (updated 10-June-2013).
Multimedia file viewing and clickable links are available for registered members only!!  You need to Login
  IP Logged
Dodger

No matter where you
go, there you are

Virginia
Reply #290 - Jun 26th, 2012, 6:36am

George,

I like your example of the boat tied to the docks.

Part of my problem is with this fighting my mind and drifting peacefully. My "attacks" are getting farther and farther apart. I believe I have been doing a lot better with the anxiety and constant worry. I have been really good with the just letting myself drift.

But for example today. I have been under a bunch of stress. This past Saturday I was laid off with no notice and obviously under stress. But I have had no palpitations. I took my daughter to work and had a sharp grab in my chest and I got a little dizzy. Lasted all of two seconds but it was enough to trigger the anxiety. So now I recognize the signs and try not to make the situation worse with more anxiety or panic. This is where I feel I need to learn to let my mind drift, but I also feel the need to "fight" with myself. I know nothing is wrong and just keep shouting at myself in my mind to stop. Kind of like slapping the panic ridden person on TV to bring them back to their senses.

Well thats my day today and some more thoughts on the subject. Hope you all are well and talk soon

IP Logged
richie

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #291 - Jun 26th, 2012, 9:44am

bigcountry.

Its what i´ve felt reading your previous posts. I think you are trying to hard. Lets believe its anxiety ( stated again and I know not everyone agrees. We dont know if its anxiety alone my friend but as long as the docs dont find anything else to clarify your symptoms on, anxiety is the magic word. Again. i'm not saying it isnt anxiety but you simply can't measure it with a test..so in my book this will always be open for debate)

but anxiety. Once your subconscious has programmed our physical responses to our symptoms (anxiety) . you are in constant state of arousal and your body reacts with the adrenaline no adrenaline , cortisol and so on, sooner or later it will bound to be programmed in your system. Your system automatically will give the same feelings and symptoms in many situations where you experienced a lot of arousal and anxiety. Even if you try not to react mentally to your symptoms , inside the unconscious allready has reacted. cause its programmed to do so (by us?).  Now you can say to yourself , i'm not afraid , I wont react to symptoms but that doesnt work that easily cause you are subconscious still anxious and the alarm button has been hit by your brain and your sympathicus and parasympathicus are already reacting. your flight and fight has kicked in already. So now you can try not to react but the damage is already done inside. When you have had this reactions (fight or flight or constant arousal) I quess your threshold gets lower and lower and this response will kick in instantly and in situations and moments there presumably isnt any reason. Now you can keep try to ignore it, but there is ANXIETY , so you have to dom something with it. NOT IGNORE it. or work to ignore it. That sounds like working hard to, to me, and that is stressful I would quess. Also you should ask yourself if there is any other reason (emotionally or something you went through) that these alarmbutton keeps getting off. ( so now you can think its about your bodily symptoms you were anxious but maybe there is something under your symptoms that is pushed away by focusing on these symptoms you get physicaly). then you can ignore your bodily symptoms but there is still a problem.

these are two possibilities in one explanation why I quess that you keep having difficulties here.  

Believe me when i say I try to put the same reasoning on my own symptoms. But we need HELP with getting there. And when new bodily symptoms arrive or other keep remaining or get worse, than it doesnt help people keep saying.. I told you its anxiety or something like that so now deal with it. ..  explain us why symptoms remain or what you feel now is still the anxiety path??  

If it was that easy than nobody needed much help in the first place and second of all .. people do get sick and can have a problem although others say it was anxiety. There are plenty of people out there misdiagnosed.  

Which is not a complaint or accusation but merely how difficult it is and sometimes a very tight rope we walk on (and doctors too).

You have to really believe you are ok, and then i can imagine it takes a lot of time till your old programmation pattern subsides and a new kicks in.

Now if that doesnt go that easily , cause your body keeps protesting and you try to ignore it or you get new symptoms , your anxiety wins ground again cause you can feel frustrated by it and you start to wonder again.

its at that moment that a doc or someone must step in and address whats wrong or not, so you can erase that wondering. and your anxiety isnt fed.

The same is happening with me. my skin burning and sour feet and prickling hands. It came out of nowhere 3 weeks ago and I get NO answer. my doc doesnt know.. I quess people here dont know or recognize it so the longer it lasts the more IF ITS ANXIETY.. ANXIETY WINS.

and sometimes I just think. I'm so fed up with this anxiety BS cause it feels like everything you get physicaly after someone told you..you have anxiety... is linked to that same prejudice anxiety. my burning skin? well people dont explain it , dont understand it..but hey anxiety isnt it.  but any explanation why and how lacks.
that explanation is elementary in learning and understanding yourself  it is that horrific anxiety.

long story , hope you can get something out of it

hang in there

IP Logged
George

Clandestinely
incredulous

England
Reply #292 - Jun 27th, 2012, 3:11pm

Dodger wrote on Jun 26th, 2012, 6:36am:
I took my daughter to work and had a sharp grab in my chest and I got a little dizzy. Lasted all of two seconds but it was enough to trigger the anxiety. So now I recognize the signs and try not to make the situation worse with more anxiety or panic. This is where I feel I need to learn to let my mind drift, but I also feel the need to "fight" with myself. I know nothing is wrong and just keep shouting at myself in my mind to stop. Kind of like slapping the panic ridden person on TV to bring them back to their senses. 

When you say you know nothing is wrong, are you certain that you actually do believe this to be true? I'm not trying to condescend and tell you how you're feeling or what your state of mind is, but I recall many times stating the very same thing but then I'd have a panic attack because I had some chest pains.

Truly believing with conviction that these are harmless, and simply convincing yourself that you do believe, are entirely different. When I feel a palpitation nowadays, which is hardly ever, I forget it happend within seconds of the event. Whereas before I'd have to pause for a moment and check that my heart continued to beat. The way I see it is if my heart stops, I'm not going to be conscious long enough to worry anyway.

I've also come completely out of the mindset that my heart is in danger too, which I believe is in a large part related to exercising. I've taken up strength training and do regular walking (more like power walking). I don't know what my heart rate is anymore, resting or otherwise. I tend to just exercise to whatever level I feel I can and don't pay attention to how fast my heart is going. I don't bother figuring out my maximum heart rate or try to keep it to any given rate. I never have done in the past and I am under the impression that my heart is certainly going to out-do me in any test of endurance. I think I'd collapse long before my heart gave up!

I've also put on a lot of weight and am much physically stronger than I was before. However, being severely underweight was an unrelated concern of mine that only served to worsen my anxiety.

George

Crohn's disease (active terminal ileitis) - diagnosed 2007. Taking: Imodium 2mg x 2 daily. 25 years old (updated 10-June-2013).
Multimedia file viewing and clickable links are available for registered members only!!  You need to Login
  IP Logged
bigcountry

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #293 - Jun 28th, 2012, 8:33am

George your post are very inspiring and I really appreciate you communicating with us!!  I definitely need to learn from your attitude.

I think a change in attitude is what I am missing.  I do still believe that I am in danger so until that is resolved I will continue this viscous cycle!  I have started working out and it feels great!  I am afraid but I stick with my planned workout and at the end I am still alive and kicking : )

Hopefully I will be able to build the confidence that you have achieved.

IP Logged
George

Clandestinely
incredulous

England
Reply #294 - Jun 28th, 2012, 1:19pm

bigcountry wrote on Jun 28th, 2012, 8:33am:
George your post are very inspiring and I really appreciate you communicating with us!!  I definitely need to learn from your attitude.

I think a change in attitude is what I am missing.  I do still believe that I am in danger so until that is resolved I will continue this viscous cycle!  I have started working out and it feels great!  I am afraid but I stick with my planned workout and at the end I am still alive and kicking : )

Hopefully I will be able to build the confidence that you have achieved.

Hi bigcountry,

Thanks for your kind words Smiley

When I first started exercising, I did so with the belief that if I lowered my resting heart rate, then I'd also be able to lower the amount my heart rate increases with anxiety. My thoughts at the time were along the lines of:

1. Current lowest resting heart rate recorded: ~70 (I assumed this was what my heart was supposed to going with no anxiety)
2. "Anxious" heart rate: 90-100
3. Begin exercise and lower resting heart rate by ~10 bmp
4. Anxious heart rate will then only be 80-90
5. Maybe lower heart rate by 15 or more bmp in time, lowering "anxious heart rate" to low 80s-high 70s.

I actually have no clue whether or not this "approach" would have worked. I've been strength training now for maybe 9 months and I've gained lots of strength. However, I don't know as a matter of fact how this has affected my heart's strength or resting rate because I no longer bother to check it and obviously have no way of measuring the actual strength of it anyway. I do know that I was a 130lb weakling who couldn't do a single pushup, and now I'm approx. 185lbs and am able to do a few sets of pullups/chinups and maybe 30 pushups.

Anyway, that much is irrelevant. I will say this, however; that being stronger than you're naturally meant to be, feels better than being average or weaker. I suppose that goes without saying, or perhaps I've got some insecurities as far as this is concerned. I don't consider myself to be a strong person, I've always been on the slender side and haven't got a frame built for holding lots of muscle, but I'm stronger than I ever have been and am gaining all the time, which actually seems to boost my confidence and self-belief that I actually can achieve something and given a little persistence and dedication, results start showing.

I also do lots of walking. I have always walked at a fast pace, near maximum walking speed really and it's really good exercise for the cardiovascular system. It's also good for the legs too, if you do it often. Before I started, I could jog (not run) for maybe 20 seconds before I was exhausted and had to stop, heart rate pounding at 180 bmp. Nowadays, having never done any running or jogging, I notice that if I ever run or jog at any point, I find it effortless to keep it up.

Anyway, I'm rambling on without much reason to this post so I'll end here until I've got something more interesting to add.

Thanks,

George.

IP Logged
George

Clandestinely
incredulous

England
Reply #295 - Jul 3rd, 2012, 1:34pm

My last post was quite non-specific and rambling. I had no real point to post other than to talk to bigcountry, but I see that my post has acted as a deterrent to others to take the initiative and get the post rolling again. Therefore, I'd like to take issue with this fact and as Dr. Rane himself has often pointed out, try and find out exactly why so many people read the post and yet never respond.

So... reading back my own post, I feel that from anothers perspective it has no real point in this thread. It was not a specific post addressing any actual points made, just my own musings about my past. With that in mind, it seems to have acted as a blockade to others because no one has any real interest in responding to it specifically and it seems that hardly anyone wants to join in and talk about themselves.

So back to the question: why?

Perhaps denial plays a big part in why people are not interested in taking part here. For the longest time I too was in denial about myself, claiming that I, over everyone else, was the only one who didn't have anxiety and that my symptoms were caused by something "real". I was therefore unwilling to accept that I had to take a serious look at my own life and surroundings to try and fix the problem. Even after bringing up this point, I'll bet most people would dismiss it out of hand as nonsense. I mean after all, we know our own bodies, right?

To me it seems like sense. The ones who are in denial are not taking part, but from what I can tell, at least some of us who are taking part seem to be making measurable progress. I for one don't have panic attacks or incessant worries anymore. I know Jason left the forum over a year ago and claimed to be making progress, I think bigcountry is too, and possibly Dodger.

However, it is still an unfair point for me to make because I can't know the minds of those who have never shown their faces.

I've got nothing more to add in this post, but I'll be thinking on this some more and will add my thoughts again soon.

George.

IP Logged
richie

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #296 - Jul 4th, 2012, 12:19am

I think its not that easy and simple too just say."well its all anxiety related or vagus related" When you are 35 years healthy as can be and over night it goes wrong I think its normal that you start to think and possibly worry whats wrong. or what went wrong. I'm no doctor, I will never be one, but i'm not a dummy either. I ve studied and read alot about mental and physical health and because of that , only after a year of asking my doctors to do an astrup cause I was convinced that if it wasnt my heart that i should have chronic  hyperventilation , they finaly did what I asked. And behold. I had huge chronic levels of hyperventilation. The same story with my costochondritis. I kept having a lot of problems and pain in my chest. my doc said.. anxiety.. I said. could be, but not everything in life is anxiety..people do get sick..  and behold after another half year of rope pulling I finaly was allowed to go to the specialist ( its how it works in my country) and when i came to the hospital the man who did the diagnostics..wanted to exclude a tumor.. Did everything turned out ok, than he also believed costochondritis to cause my pain.
than last year I got a problem with my vision. double vision. even that double vision was put aside as.. "anxiety or nothing out of the ordinary".  hmm hmm..  in the end I didnt let go and behold I have a (congenital) 4 nerve problem from by brain to one of my eye muscles.

So ..you stated.. we know our body..
yes..i do believe we do. I also believe that anxiety aggrevates a lot of symptoms and let you feel crazy symptoms in your body. I also believe that if you FEEL that something is not going well in your body, and you FEEL bad physicaly, and doctors dont find an answer or cause for this symptoms and you come back for them cause they didnt leave you easily are bombarded with anxiety or hypochondriac. Now this might be true, cause offcourse you are worried when you feel worse. you should be a young healthy human , at least that what my doc says,but i keep answering but I feel like crap.. 24 hours a day.

What I cant understand is that why do people think that accepting something is just anxiety is the cure. the only thing that it accomplish is that you DEAL better with your symptoms. and if ALL your symptoms come from anxiety , in the end you may feel better. But before starting to believe that its all anxiety you have to have some actual proof it IS anxiety why you have symptoms.

As in my story I had to basicaly diagnoze myself the past years cause if I had believed I had anxiety than i didnt know I had.. costochondritis, I had CHV, I had a long term or congenital 4 nerve problem and so on. now all these things arent deadly diseases and I never realy was convinced i had one but because i had no answer anything remains possible imo .  I just felt anxiety ALONE wasnt the answer. I now visit someone who specializes in anxiety related issues..and after a year even she is still puzzled if I have anxiety or not. She really said to me. in 20 years doing this I never had anyone in front of me with that much weird symptoms. She doesnt believe either its ALL ANXIETY.  Does it play a part ? oh hell yess.. i really believe also.

So if my latest symptoms.. body burning.. like a sunburn .. the same feeling comes up when i rub over my skin.  heavy legs.. easily red skin when i lean on my knees with my elbows or when I lean again something with my back.. my skin easily reddens. 24 hours a day i have this all over my body... then i would like to have more explanation why nothing is wrong or why this is anxiety if it suits so many other disorders out there. ( neuropathic, MS, due to malignant cancer, fibromyalgia, hypothyroid, liver/kidney and so on) .

The only way to think its nothing serious or anxiety is by exclusion or by a good explanation. I find when you some times ask for this or double check cause there so many symptoms and you want to be as clearly as you can than i feel that it almost feel like I offended someone because I'm careful about my body and I want to know whats wrong cause I have 2 children to take care of.
And its almost people do like disease doesnt exist? Sorry.but it shouldnt come as a shock that a lot of people do in fact have an illness ( minor or severe)
Believe me when I say I WANT THIS TO BE ANXIETY.. but how do you know??
Thats what asked here . I found a plausible explanation about my palpitations and spasms. DO I know its absolutely benign?  NO, but the explanation I got was sufficient to believe I wouldnt die from it that easily Smiley   Now I have another symptom that isnt met with an answer by my doc so  I tried to find my answer by asking here to RLR. What else can I do on this forum? We all have questions and keep asking new ones if something comes up.
And still , I can take silent hints, it feels that I shouldnt keep asking my question cause I dont listen and dont believe that I might have anxiety or nothing serious is going on? that hurts !
Like I said I really want it to be anxiety but past experience has made me a bit cautious.
Its all I ask..please explain to me why my body burn symptoms over my whole body pain intensity 3 a 4 on scale of 10) a bit of heavy and slightly aching joints (wrist..knee leg and upperarm, back) rubbing anything against my skin gives a reaction of sunburn. you have to really rub it a bit..not only a slightes touch..then no problem. redding skin when pressing on it or leaning is all anxiety or stress?

If i know it IS anxiety alone..then yes..you can start to program yourself it is nothing serious. as long as you dont know, you will always wonder what will never be any good for your anxiety levels.
not wondering about it, is an utopia, people do think and want to survive.

I know it all can sound a bit harsch when just reading the plain words here that i write.. but thats no way near what I want to make clear

I'm just struggling to hang in there with my symptoms and when you feel help lines dissappearing and you still get worse. its not a picknick !Smiley  

IP Logged
George

Clandestinely
incredulous

England
Reply #297 - Jul 4th, 2012, 5:33am

I can't really tell you anything specific, but I can say that I've had experiences where I've gone to A&E (ER) with a panic attack and have been hyperventilating to the point where my hands begin cramping up (tetany), tingling/buzzing/pins & needles. I would have a tingling, pins & needles sensation all over my face, my arms, my stomach. I never had it severe enough to encompass my entire body, and I never had the burning you describe.

Richie, have you ever taken any drugs to help your "so-called" anxiety? I'm not trying to advise you either way, but if it is anxiety, it would seem to a layman like me that in your case it's pretty severe if you've such unrelenting symptoms. Maybe trying a moderately powerful anxiolytic would help to turn the tables in your favour?

The patient.co.uk article on hyperventilation doesn't describe your burning as a symptom: http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/Hyperventilation.htm

I'm not going to go Internet researching or trawling for data that fits your symptoms because I've no position to do so.

However, I would like you to confirm something just for my, and others, clarification. Are your symptoms unremitting or do you get periods where you have relief? I can't help you either way, but I would just like to understand what's happening to you a little more. Normally there are at least some periods where symptoms are either gone, or lessened.

I hope you find some answers.

George.

IP Logged
richie

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #298 - Jul 5th, 2012, 2:09pm

its 24 hours and 7 days a week that I have this burning. Offcourse when extremley occupied I experience less problems.. but the moment I sit down, lay down its there..

IP Logged
Typer
Gold Forum Member

From England UK

United Kingdom
Reply #299 - Jul 5th, 2012, 6:21pm

Butting in...rather than following on. Just thinking back to the beginning of this thread and how we all struggled with it and how it now flows and rides and turns as we explore ourselves and our lives, as well as our bodies and the story they seem to tell.

It's hard though, to be totally honest with oneself and easier to use our intellect rather than our raw feelings. That is to say; we theorize and we ponder, but I feel we have lost the honesty (with ourselves) and the mindfulness we first attended to on this thread. Its nice to ponder and debate, but for me, after reading some of this I had a sort of epiphany:

Something I had noticed since the beginning of this thread (I realize this is probably not general but personal to me) was my body tension. I would note it as often as I could during the day. For example, sometimes...well most times, my legs would be entwined around each other in a sort of tension and I'd be hanging on to life in a sort of way because equally, my hands and arms would be hanging on to the side of a chair or clutching  my other hand or just curled into a fist...etc etc...

It was a weird kind of revelation because my body had not left my side (so to speak  Smiley) and yet I had not, until that time way back at the start of this thread, made myself be aware of it. It was almost as if my mind and body had stopped functioning together. As well as paying attention to my body when I remembered to, every hour, I made myself pay attention to my breathing, finding it was so shallow and realizing it was no wonder I was tense.

When I began to relax, I did feel better for a long while..still had palps but few. Then I let it go, just as I let this thread go and stopped working on that tension. here I am back to the tense, hanging on for dear life, palp filled life.

Your thoughts are welcome and if you prefer not to respond, that is fine too.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26
Send Topic Print